How to make my wife ready for 13 black bulls?!

Hi! We are a couple and wondering how to make my wife ready for 13 bulls for this coming 5 days days.

They gonna stay at our second home vacation in Spain. They are invited and coming tomorrow. What should we need to know? They just gonna use her use her for sex, cooking, when she sleeps and a bull wanna fuck they just gonna fuck her etc.

Is there anything else we can do to make it exiting? We gonna make a cum cocktail in a glass and she's gonna swallow it all

I guess its like any one can fuck her any time in house.
Its not long marathon for 5 days.

Lube lots of lube..
******* plenty of water.
I am sure she needs rest and energy both
So enough food Or chocolates and energy drinks.

Lots of condom if you are not planning for bareback..:)

I guess its like any one can fuck her any time in house.
Its not long marathon for 5 days.

Lube lots of lube..
******* plenty of water.
I am sure she needs rest and energy both
So enough food Or chocolates and energy drinks.

Lots of condom if you are not planning for bareback..:)
Thanks! Good one, only one guy have std so he is the only one who gonna fuck with condom. The rest are all tested and clean and payed by me to give my woman what she deserves

Ohh that's great
My wife loves cum inside her pussy
Are they going to fill her pussy?

Don't forget to take pills

My wife and i tried something

We had 4 male group fun
I asked all males to cum inside a glass. Not in her pussy
After 4 hours of fuck in midnight
When she got tired
I asked all of them to shot their last load in pussy
And pour all that cum into her pussy which they collected in glass. And let her rest

Amazing! What a great day, was she happy? Did you get humiliaited? They gonna cum in her, but first we wanna make her pussy, ass and throat a bit sore. She only gonna swallow today the gum from the glass to lube her sore throat and tomorrow they will full both holes up with them cum and three guys love watersport and will piss in her pussy and ass

Hi! We are a couple and wondering how to make my wife ready for 13 bulls for this coming 5 days days.

They gonna stay at our second home vacation in Spain. They are invited and coming tomorrow. What should we need to know? They just gonna use her use her for sex, cooking, when she sleeps and a bull wanna fuck they just gonna fuck her etc.

Is there anything else we can do to make it exiting? We gonna make a cum cocktail in a glass and she's gonna swallow it all
Where in Spain and how did you find the Bulls, here in Spain?

Amazing! What a great day, was she happy? Did you get humiliaited? They gonna cum in her, but first we wanna make her pussy, ass and throat a bit sore. She only gonna swallow today the gum from the glass to lube her sore throat and tomorrow they will full both holes up with them cum and three guys love watersport and will piss in her pussy and ass
No humiliation
We laid down a basic guideline
Its mutual respect
No one will speak bad words
No harsh beating.
If she says no then its no
If she says wait. Then wait
No *******.

The rest are payed by me to give my woman what she deserves

I'm not sure how I feel about paying guys. On one hand at least the guys would show up for the gangbang. Amazing how many guys say they are coming to the party then maybe 1 in 10 shows up. On the other hand if we start paying guys then all the guys will think they need to be paid to fuck!

I guess that's why God gave us the Magic Wand! Hey but you guys get to pee standing up!

Sounds like an amazing party. You don't want to throw one for an online friend, do you????

I'm not sure how I feel about paying guys. On one hand at least the guys would show up for the gangbang. Amazing how many guys say they are coming to the party then maybe 1 in 10 shows up. On the other hand if we start paying guys then all the guys will think they need to be paid to fuck!

I guess that's why God gave us the Magic Wand! Hey but you guys get to pee standing up!

Sounds like an amazing party. You don't want to throw one for an online friend, do you????

Today showed 8 of them the other three didn't had time and one showed late up. Was just talking, bit laughing and they are now playing with my wife. They will sleep here most of them.

What about their dick size?
Are they good in size?
Our first experience was horrible.
We met one guy in hotel.
That guy couldn't get hard.
At last we had to say him good bye after 3 hours of struggle.

How long they fucked her?
8 guys so i guess atleast 4-5 hours they will fuck her...
Roun 5/6 hours, sometimes a little chill time between in them. One took a pill and stayed long hard en hè had his dick deep in her with his thick milky cream and then slept en fucked some between. There dick dicksizes are between 8,5 till 10 inch. Most of them thick, large and a bit curvy.

The man with std have 11 inch almost. He's coming today. My wife is tired and I making them breakfast now. I taste a bit of the cum and to be honest it was horrible lol

Back