How to identify cuckold couples

Other than jewery you would normally never know we are a cuckold couple. Unless you are a good looking black man to whom I'm staring at and giving off clearly signals. Exception would be sometimes traveling away from home I have him wear his cuckold or creampie clean up crew t-shirt or I'll wear a similar shirt or a spade temp tattoo

Last edited:
Really no way unless they are flaunting it or showing a symbol whether a bit shyly or just out in the open
Then how do we enjoy them if they are not presenting it outside of meeting them online or in a club type area? I need to go to church more and get those lovely Holy sluts that pretend to be prim and proper yet total black dick sluts

Then how do we enjoy them if they are not presenting it outside of meeting them online or in a club type area? I need to go to church more and get those lovely Holy sluts that pretend to be prim and proper yet total black dick sluts

Go up and talk to the couple or wife

Agree, Jen wears an anklet but has only had a couple of comments on it over the years. It is hard for us to find a true Bull as it is for you o find a cuck couple. Although since we are BBC exclusive it is even harder.
Yes I agree with that. I find my share of stag wives, but the cuckold couple is elusive here in Destin for full time

I am curious how does one identify or know that a couple is cuckold or not? Is there a signal or vibe they give off other than jewelry? Thanks for all responses
Not in a relationship now ,I wish I knew more about the anklets when I was in a relationship. That is a good way to give a signal if people know what it means. I did not until a couple of years ago. I did not know what a cuckold was until a few years ago. A forum like this helps. I get and have so many better ways of looking at things when I get to exchange with people of like ideas.

A few years back it was an unwritten rule that hotwives wear an anklet on their right ankle. Specifically on their right ankle. I havent seen or heard anyone even mention that issue in quite a long time, so not sure if that is still a sign or not. My wife Carla has had an anklet on her right ankle for over 20 yrs now, and we know some other cuck couples in the lifestyle that still practice the anklet rule. Anyone else out there remember when the anklet rule was just kinda' 'understood' across the board ?

When we go out like this she is definitely looking for attention.
When you see the fuck me heels, or no bra, things like that sometimes she wears an anklet but not always. But if she’s dressed for attention then just see how she reacts to small talk
Totally agree, my wife will put on a pair of killer heels, anklet, bright red nails and lipstick and she loves wearing wrap dresses. Being that she's mid 40's leopard print always works well to show she's at least out to window shop. I think if you want to feel and look like a hotwife on the prowl for some cock, you need to at least give the men a hint of your intentions.
But otherwise, in every day life not a single person on this Earth would pick us as a dominant hotwife with a very submissive bi cuck.

Hard to tell but if they are in a bar the wife will look available and maybe sir or stand by herself. We met most men online so it was pretty easy

Back