How to handle a misbehaving sub white women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blkviking69

Male
Real Person
I have a fwb I'm dom she a sub. She has been misbehaving lately. She want be apologizing for two days because she has spoken to me in a displeasing manner. She wants to prove she sorry and make it up to me. But what can I do ?
Btw this is the 4th time she has done this with no repercussion..
Last night i made her suck my cock no reciprocate. Anything else
?

wait im confuzed? dosnt she alwaze suck yr BBCock whenever u tell her to? im mean thats not repercushions thats just normal sex! i think yr bein waaay too ez on her lol...also after u punish her u should make her get her tounge pearced to remind her to alwaze talk nice :p
She does here and there but it was for an hour this time around ... your right that not a punishment.... but she keeps asking me. What can she do to make it up she begging. At the moment I'm not talking to her

She does here and there but it was for an hour this time around ... your right that not a punishment.... but she keeps asking me. What can she do to make it up she begging. At the moment I'm not talking to her

theres so many waze...it coud b sumthn u alwaze want from her but u know she dosnt like it...or just anything u know she dosnt like to do or 2b done 2 her...or sumthn kinda painful like a spankn on her ass n tits wif yr lether belt or tie her tits up all bulgy n stick pins in her nippelz...or sumthn humilating like bein exposed in public or peeing on her in yr bathtub or make her suck off a freind of yrs that she dont like...or do all yr dishes n laundry n cooking for a month...just let yr mind go free n i bet u think of sumthn perfick!

Well, you can try working from the opposite end. Before I met my current wife I had a 6 week fling with a dominant bull who was seeking a sissy for some fun. So for 6 weeks I was to do as he told me, I was at his sexual beck and call 24/7. At times I tried to 'rebel' hoping he would be tougher/ rougher on me, and '*******' me to do dirtier things for him. Instead, he went the other way, anytime I misbehaved, he'd cut off contact with me, not return my text messages.. and would then contact me when ready. It drove me insane wanting sex with him, and him denying me it in anyway.
If she is trying to 'top from the bottom' this method may work for you.

theres so many waze...it coud b sumthn u alwaze want from her but u know she dosnt like it...or just anything u know she dosnt like to do or 2b done 2 her...or sumthn kinda painful like a spankn on her ass n tits wif yr lether belt or tie her tits up all bulgy n stick pins in her nippelz...or sumthn humilating like bein exposed in public or peeing on her in yr bathtub or make her suck off a freind of yrs that she dont like...or do all yr dishes n laundry n cooking for a month...just let yr mind go free n i bet u think of sumthn perfick!
Yes your right and those are great ideas

Well, you can try working from the opposite end. Before I met my current wife I had a 6 week fling with a dominant bull who was seeking a sissy for some fun. So for 6 weeks I was to do as he told me, I was at his sexual beck and call 24/7. At times I tried to 'rebel' hoping he would be tougher/ rougher on me, and '*******' me to do dirtier things for him. Instead, he went the other way, anytime I misbehaved, he'd cut off contact with me, not return my text messages.. and would then contact me when ready. It drove me insane wanting sex with him, and him denying me it in anyway.
If she is trying to 'top from the bottom' this method may work for you.
That's currently what I doing now lol?

That's currently what I doing now lol?
I'm sure if you string her out, like a dog chained to a pole and its water bowl just out of reach, you'll get her mind right, plus her knowing if she does try it again, you'll find other pussy to play with... she won't try it again. That was my fear, he'd get bored with me and look for another sissy.

Thank you , you're very helpful
You're welcome. In my situation I was quite lonely and desperately needed sex, so I was probably more vulnerable at the time than most, but I was also surprised how far I was willing to go and submit to things I never thought I would, just to please him and have him want me.

What was your ddiscipline
It depended and varied depending on what I did or said to deserve being disciplined. Standing in the corner, corner time, time to think about my behavior. Standing in the corner nude or with my panties down around my knees, which really embarrassed and humiliated me especially when his friends were there. Being put over his knee and spanked, being made to bend over and hold my ankles while he used a belt on me, or a riding crop. Being denied sex for a period of time, etc. it depended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back