How to get wife to open up more about past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple months ago I told my wife about my mmf fantasy and it didn't go well at all. I decided to let off the gas on it. However I still make little remarks here and there. Wife and I both are working on our confidence and im hoping it gets her to open up.

Anyway to the point. Last week we were talking about crushes and she told me a pretty naughty story. Ill keep it between us but it was pretty wild and one I never heard before. It turned me on and I gave it to her good. Afterward I told her it turned me on and she played it off. Few nights later she's giving me a handy and I asked her if she thought of any other stories and she giggled and said sarcasticly "yes I stayed up all night thinking of slutty stories" I told her I'd just picture the last one.

Anyway to get more out of her? I actually know a few more she has slipped on over the years but I'm not sure how to bring them up. I also don't want to upset her. I know we are far away from cuckolding but this could be a huge step for us.

Thats a great start! Believe it or not but thats where I started with my husband. He always wanted to hear sex stories of my first black boyfriend I dated as a teen before him on and off for 4-5 years and at first I thought it was really weird/awkward especially how excited he got. But, eventually I got into it as well 4years later I have totally cucked him or maybe it was the other way around when you think about it lol

She will tell you what she wants to when she wants wants to. Show interest but don't push. Men seem to have a bigger need to share their adventures than women do

A couple months ago I told my wife about my mmf fantasy and it didn't go well at all. I decided to let off the gas on it. However I still make little remarks here and there. Wife and I both are working on our confidence and im hoping it gets her to open up.

Anyway to the point. Last week we were talking about crushes and she told me a pretty naughty story. Ill keep it between us but it was pretty wild and one I never heard before. It turned me on and I gave it to her good. Afterward I told her it turned me on and she played it off. Few nights later she's giving me a handy and I asked her if she thought of any other stories and she giggled and said sarcasticly "yes I stayed up all night thinking of slutty stories" I told her I'd just picture the last one.

Anyway to get more out of her? I actually know a few more she has slipped on over the years but I'm not sure how to bring them up. I also don't want to upset her. I know we are far away from cuckolding but this could be a huge step for us.
get her ******* like hell and then seduce her ,It works everytime

It's a great idea slowly bringing it up, my wife brought up a conversation about men watching female on female but it took a turn by her asking me how I would like Male on Male, so I answered only if she was in the middle. Caught her off guard and didn't say anything else, maybe I touched an idea she has been thinking about, what do you think?

My wife has always been open about sex and the first time she casually mentioned a past lover I found myself getting hot.
It didn’t take long for her to realize this so it happened frequently, resulting in sex.
It eventually led to me asking her if she would like to fuck other guys.
She did. That’s started her fucking others and eventually caused me to become a cuck.

Same here. Very first time my wife told me her past fucking story was back in 2011 when we were visiting Amsterdam. She was giving me a blowjob and I randomly asked her about her first time experience when she sucked a cock. We were both laughing about it and both noticed how exciting the story telling worked on us. That's how we started the game :)

My current hubby doesn’t want to know one single detail, ever. My first husband said he wanted to know but then would use it against me. I’m cautious about what I share because in my experience, I’ve always regretted it. Every. Damn. Time.

But for fantasy sake? I’d be down with making stuff up to see where it leads me LOL

That’s a shame. If my wife had played before we got married it would turn me on more to know everything. As it is when she goes out on her own she comes home and tells me all the details.

One of my biggest turn-ons (husband) was hearing about the only black guy my wife had sex with prior to marriage. We were drinking one night and sitting out in our hot tub and I got the guts to ask her to tell me about it and that it kind of turned me on. Initially she was kind of taken back my that but did tell me, in detail, what they did. This was definitely the first step towards eventual cuckolding me but it didn't happen for several years after this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back