How to get this into a regular thing?

DKCuck

Couple
From
Czechia
Hi everyone, I am looking for advice!

So my girlfriend and I have had a few experiences with blacks, sometimes I join, sometimes I watch. She is really into it and a total size queen and despite her very petite figure she somehow manages things I didn't think were possible. Our experiences so far have been very random, guys we met in clubs etc. and taken home afterwards. However when the talk is about trying to find a regular thing then she pulls a bit back thinking that if we were to meet someone that we for example found here then it would be too much pressure on something to happen without the chemistry being there.

Have any of you guys had this same dialogue and figured out a way to move on from this point?

thanks
C

I don't see what the problem is that you're asking about.

If she fucks some guy she meets and has an enjoyable time, get his contact info and arrange another meeting. If that goes well, meet him again and over and over. If he becomes a regular, that's fine.

Most of them drift off after a four or five meetings. It's hard to find a regular. Just don't take it so seriously and have fun. If you find a regular, that is an added blessing.

Back