How to get my wife to actually crave a BBC gangbang creampie

Christygbdp

Couple
From
TN, US
My wife is very shy very conservative.but
A freak when it comes to sex she could go on forever and gushing squirting cumming over and over and if I could keep going so would she . I love making her cum and she has said she wants to fuck atleast two men get dp and double creampies and I know her she would take more if she went that far. But she is extremely shy to other ppl I am tbs only guy she been with in 5 years and she never been double penatrated before but she is so shy she usually gets mad when guys msg her and shows me and is pisses about it cause ppl just are to blunt to her she is a lady on the street u have to
Work for it I somebody to help somehow make contact with her to talk and be nice and getlemanly at first if she is interested may start talking to u . U could eventually ease in to mentioning seeing that she was on some online groups with her husband a while back and without being rude ask if she and her hubby are still interested in bringing another man in the bedroom. A man will have to work for her pussy but I promise if a few of u good looking young strong studs could sweet talk my lady and get that pussy wey the freak in her would take every inch of cock and every drop of cum u can give her and my she has some sweet sweet pussy and nearly virgin ass might have to take it ass in dp position and have to do a lot of for play and stretching for her to take a dp but it till be worth it and don't worry bout pulling out she will take every drop of cum

Attachments

• IMG_20190908_020504.jpg
    IMG_20190908_020504.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 201
  • received_380894305935188-1.jpg
    received_380894305935188-1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_20190907_235134.jpg
    IMG_20190907_235134.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 208
  • received_2145151459118660.jpeg
    received_2145151459118660.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 201
  • FB_IMG_1567917499873.jpg
    FB_IMG_1567917499873.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 198
My wife is very shy very conservative.but
A freak when it comes to sex she could go on forever and gushing squirting cumming over and over and if I could keep going so would she . I love making her cum and she has said she wants to fuck atleast two men get dp and double creampies and I know her she would take more if she went that far. But she is extremely shy to other ppl I am tbs only guy she been with in 5 years and she never been double penatrated before but she is so shy she usually gets mad when guys msg her and shows me and is pisses about it cause ppl just are to blunt to her she is a lady on the street u have to
Work for it I somebody to help somehow make contact with her to talk and be nice and getlemanly at first if she is interested may start talking to u . U could eventually ease in to mentioning seeing that she was on some online groups with her husband a while back and without being rude ask if she and her hubby are still interested in bringing another man in the bedroom. A man will have to work for her pussy but I promise if a few of u good looking young strong studs could sweet talk my lady and get that pussy wey the freak in her would take every inch of cock and every drop of cum u can give her and my she has some sweet sweet pussy and nearly virgin ass might have to take it ass in dp position and have to do a lot of for play and stretching for her to take a dp but it till be worth it and don't worry bout pulling out she will take every drop of cum
This is one of the worst fake posts I have read in awhile

Back