How to find a woman for a relationship as a cuckold?

Me and my wife were in a monogamous relationship for the first 13 years of our marriage before proceeding into the cuckold lifestyle!
We were married in 1997 and we adopted the cuckold lifestyle 13 years later, in 2010. Since then I have seen my lovely wife having sex with a number of different men, and she enjoys it very much.
I guess that most of the couples were not in this lifestyle since day one...

Hey everyone was just looking to get some advice and input on how it is best to meet a woman who wants to get into a cuckold relationship from the start? I've already posted my advert looking for a Queen: Young, caring cuckold looking for Queen | BlacktoWhite - Amateur Interracial Community - Cuckold Sex Forum but I get the feeling I might be waiting ages for a bite lol

I guess most cuckold couples weren't always cuckold couples and they just naturally progressed into cuckolding, however I am looking to meet a woman from the outset who wants a long term relationship where she can have as many bulls as she wants with pregnancies, dates, holidays and all sorts of other things on the cards!

So what would you guys and girls recommend I do to find a Queen looking for a cuckold? Where should I look? Got anyone you know who's looking for this? Are there events I can go to to find this special girl? Any help would be really appreciated!
I totally understand where you are coming from. I would like to find a girl who wants a cuckold relationship from the outset too, rather than meeting someone and then finding out, at a later date, that they don't want a cuckold relationship.

I don't think it's easy to find anyone this way, but going to keep on trying by posting on this site.

Best of luck to you!

or her negative reaction lol
In the beginning my wife was negative when I proposed her to have sex with other men as well. No matter how many times I asked her to cuckold me her answer was always "no". It took me months to convince her to make the first step in cuckold lifestyle.
Once she did it, there was no way back! We didn't regret it. We both enjoy the cuckold lifestyle since 2010. Now, I can not imagine ourselves being in a monogamous relationship.

Hey everyone was just looking to get some advice and input on how it is best to meet a woman who wants to get into a cuckold relationship from the start? I've already posted my advert looking for a Queen: Young, caring cuckold looking for Queen | BlacktoWhite - Amateur Interracial Community - Cuckold Sex Forum but I get the feeling I might be waiting ages for a bite lol

I guess most cuckold couples weren't always cuckold couples and they just naturally progressed into cuckolding, however I am looking to meet a woman from the outset who wants a long term relationship where she can have as many bulls as she wants with pregnancies, dates, holidays and all sorts of other things on the cards!

So what would you guys and girls recommend I do to find a Queen looking for a cuckold? Where should I look? Got anyone you know who's looking for this? Are there events I can go to to find this special girl? Any help would be really appreciated!
There are cuckolding dating sites and sites for cuckold hook ups just google what you want. But expect to pay

This doesn't happen over night.. My ex-husband was the one who introduced me to this lifestyle 1st.. And that's after nearly a decade of monogamous relationship. Even with that at 1st it felt bizzare for me. I questioned my importance and why does he wanted to share me to others. Eventually I understood that it turns him on seeing me having extreme pleasure from others.. like have a bbc with stamina, qualities that he doesn't posses. So eventually I accepted that he was being selfless. That the more pleasure I get, the more he goes crazy horny... that dynamic. Plus it spices up the long-term relationship. Something to look forward to when life gets a bit boring and monotonous.

Last edited:
This doesn't happen over night.. My ex-husband was the one who introduced me to this lifestyle 1st.. And that's after nearly a decade of monogamous relationship. Even with that at 1st it felt bizzare for me. I questioned my importance and why does he wanted to share me to others. Eventually I understood that it turns him on seeing me having extreme pleasure from others.. like have a bbc with stamina, qualities that he doesn't posses. So eventually I accepted that he was being selfless. That the more pleasure I get, the more he goes crazy horny... that dynamic. Plus it spices up the long-term relationship. Something to look forward to when life gets a bit boring and monotonous.
Not to mention she will probably need some convincing this won’t be used or held against her in the future. Trust me, stranger things have happened

Excellent advise. How many bulls has he shared you with so far? Does he watch every time? Participate?

Excellent advise. How many bulls has he shared you with so far? Does he watch every time? Participate?
Hi! Honestly, not a lot. We were just getting into it again then covid happened. My ex actually likes to dominate the choice of the bull, with consideration of me of course but he was the one looking and talking to them. He liked to be involved with everything. He would've liked us to have a regular one.. I didn't mind, though I like the NSA type of thing. I can describe myself as a nurturing caring individual but in bed I like it rough, that's why I prefer NSA/ one night stand. The thought of this is the one and only night I can fuck this guy kind of turns me on enough to give into all pleasures.

Anyway, the dynamic varies from one couple to another. I am honestly no expert in this. One thing I've learned, cuckled or 3somes w bbc, whatever you wanna call it is just part of relationship. It is not everything. The most important is to have a stable core one with your partner, from there you can enjoy the sexual exhilarations of the extra fetishes. Sky is the limit depending on what you and your partner wanted to experience.

Back