How to find a girl who loves cuckolding?

What I've learned is that there are very, very few women who have had a cuckold relationship before who are looking for a cuckold male.
A better path, and you can see the outcome of it here over and over, is to find yourself a fairly open-minded woman in a vanilla relationship, and then introduce to her the idea of cuckolding. Then if she's into it, you already have the vanilla connection established.
Trying to do it the other way is kinda like putting the cart before the horse. Sure it could work, but it's pretty rare.

What I've learned is that there are very, very few women who have had a cuckold relationship before who are looking for a cuckold male.
A better path, and you can see the outcome of it here over and over, is to find yourself a fairly open-minded woman in a vanilla relationship, and then introduce to her the idea of cuckolding. Then if she's into it, you already have the vanilla connection established.
Trying to do it the other way is kinda like putting the cart before the horse. Sure it could work, but it's pretty rare.
What is Vanilla relationship?

I’ve been cheated on in my last three relationships. I started questioning if it was bad luck or what. I examined what happened exactly, even asked one ex. She told me it was clear that I allowed her to walk all over me and she thought I’d given her the go ahead to sleep around. She said it was obvious that she had fucked one or two guys so I must have been ok with it. I think now looking back I must have known it wasn’t paying attention? If your submissive most women will cheat because they know they can

Yes I could see that but I think most guys are asking in the post about how find a woman that might be into starting someday, how do you know ? I say most women are there in there mind but the key is unlocking it

I am not in nor have I been a part of a cuckolding relationship but I think the easiest part of the equation is finding a women who has been in an interracial relationship somewhere in the past.
I met a thicc white girl on a dating app that was similar to Tinder about 15 years ago. She basically only dated black guys, but she found me attractive and said that I was one of a few white guys she could see herself dating.
So I dipped my toe in the pool and asked her the question, if she had the freedom to hook up with other guys, while her main boyfriend remained faithful to her, would she do it. She said absolutely not. She is a one-man woman.

To me, finding an open-minded woman is more important than finding a woman who has dated black men. Cuckolds (or wannabes) want the ones who are more free with their sexuality, because they will be more likely to be open to men of other races.

Last edited:
Concur with the general sentiment of introducing cuckolding once the relationship is established. My wife and I have discussed this recently and shes gone from not interested( monogamous minded) to, in her words, 70/30 in favor of. It takes alot of communication but if you have the right open minded woman its possible.

My sales pitch was basically telling her I dont consider myself to have exclusive rights to providing her sexual pleasure and that, above all else, my satisfaction comes from maximizing hers whether it come from me, something else or someone else.

I don't know my white friend's wife easily agreed to have sex with me and what would he look at, although he didn't say anything to her before that

Back