How to convince her

We are not all the same.
Creating pressure sucks.
The topic is very risky, there is everything,
jealousy, vanity, mistrust, shame ...
I will repeat to you, either you are or you are not.
So it is not about me but about my husband who is a strong and stable person.
When I realized that it was easy for me to open up and grab everything from life and sex.
❤️♠️😉
What you're describing is everything a cuck goes through watching his woman get plowed by a bull :love:

Been dating for 5 years. Want to convince her to try bbc but not sure how. I've tried bringing things up indirectly. Told her I wouldn't mind if she fucked another guy. Told her we should have a threesome. She said that will never happen. I even told her that I wanted it to see her be extremely pleasured and that her being pleasured is a turn on for me. What do I do?
You don’t convince your wife you encourage her to bring out what she really wants but you can’t convince her.

Thanks! I have asked her what her fantasies are before as it is my biggest turn on to see her pleasured. She always responds with "idk". So again, shy.

Also, something else I have not mentioned. She has recently started get pictures taken by a male photographer. Both lingerie and nude pics. Not sure if this means anything. Sje says the pics are for me, but regardless, seems pretty non-vanilla.
I feel like I'm reading about myself. My bf has said I'm vanilla, I don't want to be, but I am inexperienced as far as kink....or was. When he 1st approached me about it being a turn on for him I couldn't understand how someone could 'share' someone sexually that they love. It doesn't turn me on to share him but I do bc he wants it and I like to make him happy. His kink by far exceeds anything I would want normally but, again, I want to make him happy. I also don't talk to anyone else about our play bc they wouldn't understand and people do judge. Like someone described in a reply also, I was taught that sex isn't something you talk about to just anyone, it's special, and not lady like. That sounds snobby, I don't feel I'm snobby, but I do pride myself on my accomplishments and how people in the community perceive me as I know many people and can't go anywhere without running into someone I know (gets old and is frustrating). I'm always afraid we're going to invite someone to play that I either know, knows me, or someone I will know one day bc I'm in social work and always assigned new cases - how embarrassing that would be for me.

I also, like your gf, am not sure of my fantasy. Idk about her but I do know that I am not hiding anything, or trying to keep anything secret. I just simply Don't Know. My bf is into humiliation, sucking cock, sissy stuff, etc....all we focus on is that and cuckold, not that its bad except I don't feel I've gotten to explore other things a little at a time (like I need) due to always and only focusing on the list I just mentioned.

About resisting, I do that too. The more he pushes it. reads about it, watches it, etc...the more frustrated I get and end up feeling like I don't want any of it. I feel like I'm a let down and then that makes me sad, which leads to even more frustration of myself.

Be gentle with your gf, REALLY take the time she needs to explore, and maybe set your fantasy aside for a while until she can gain her own confidence through exploration instead of her feeling pushed. Not saying that any of that is like her un any way. But I can relate to a lot of the things you said. It seems like men want their women to be crazy aggressive sexually desiring beasts...then give us a chance to learn and explore together with you (all the other kinks) so we don't get scared and back out.

Been dating for 5 years. Want to convince her to try bbc but not sure how. I've tried bringing things up indirectly. Told her I wouldn't mind if she fucked another guy. Told her we should have a threesome. She said that will never happen. I even told her that I wanted it to see her be extremely pleasured and that her being pleasured is a turn on for me. What do I do?
Ever think of finding a professional Black masseuse in your area and setting up a massage for her?

You could set it up at your home or get a hotel room.

I read part of this thread. My 2 cents are: take time, let the idea found room in her mind and, very very important: do everything possible to make clear that your love and your interest in her is not decreasing, at the opposite, it's increasing

I read part of this thread. My 2 cents are: take time, let the idea found room in her mind and, very very important: do everything possible to make clear that your love and your interest in her is not decreasing, at the opposite, it's increasing
but if she don't like blacks , It's all useless

Back