How to best satisfy my wife?

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
With all that is going on this year, my poor wife has had to go several months now without a visit with one of her boy friends. To her dismay, she has been reduced to mutual masturbation over Skype. She hates to masturbate, and damn it she is to hot to have to do such things herself.

So as the good wife serving husband I am, I am trying to find ways to give her what she deserves. I have thought about surprising her with a strap on dildo for her to enjoy instead of my cock. My cock is not tiny, but it’s not massive either.

The question I pose is this, ladies, would you rather enjoy your real but average size husband, or have a larger dildo to enjoy? Thoughts and feedback?

Also, what size and color are your preferences if you enjoy dildos, specifically strap on dildos?

thanks for helping a hubby out.

You say, she has boy friends on the side with whom she does camming with mutual masturbation involved - perhaps a side-effect of social distancing?

An idea that comes kinda natural would be to
1. ask her whose (of the boy friends') dick she prefers most, then
2. buy a molding kit the right color (those you can create your own dick replica from) from an adult store, and
3. send it to the guy whose dick your wife prefers;
4. let him send the resulting dildo back to you, and
5. give it to your wife as a present, nicely packaged.

Tell her it's meant to be used in her mutual masturbation sessions with her preferred b f in order to make them more joyful and realistic. ;)

سألتها في نهاية المساء وعلى السرير قبل النوم تحدثت معها عن صديقي في العمل وعلاقاته الجنسية السابقة تلميح إلى أن المرأة تحب الجنس معه وهم يطلبون منه ذلك .. بعد أسابيع قليلة أخبرتها أنه سيأتي لمشاهدة المباراة ويبقى معنا لوقت متأخر وسيأتي معه شخص آخر. أقسم أني لم أسألها أنت فاجأتني تلك الليلة أرتدي ملابس مثيرة للغاية دون أن أطلب تنورتها القصيرة مع قميص مفتوح للصدر والخصر كان قليلاً من تألق الخصر حتى رفيقي في العمل لقد دهش الجميع كان يحبها لقد كان يحاول الاقتراب منها لم يعد يهتم بالمباراة حتى زوجتي لحظة أنه إذا ذهبت إلى المطبخ فقد رآها في كل خطوة أقسمها "

With all that is going on this year, my poor wife has had to go several months now without a visit with one of her boy friends. To her dismay, she has been reduced to mutual masturbation over Skype. She hates to masturbate, and damn it she is to hot to have to do such things herself.

So as the good wife serving husband I am, I am trying to find ways to give her what she deserves. I have thought about surprising her with a strap on dildo for her to enjoy instead of my cock. My cock is not tiny, but it’s not massive either.

The question I pose is this, ladies, would you rather enjoy your real but average size husband, or have a larger dildo to enjoy? Thoughts and feedback?

Also, what size and color are your preferences if you enjoy dildos, specifically strap on dildos?

thanks for helping a hubby out.
So sexy oh my!!💓💓💓

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 27
Back