How to Be A Man Again: from cuck to alpha.

Preface: I’ll probably catch some flack for this post, but whatever. There’s no reason you can’t be a fulfilled, functioning man who meets all of his wife’s needs AND enjoy sharing her with black men. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Target audience: if you are happily in a cuckold relationship and loving it, this is not for you. If you just like to get on here and post ridiculous things because that gets your rocks off, this is also not for you. If you are a bull, you probably already have this ******* figured out. If you fall into those categories, you can stop reading here and go on your merry way! BUT I have seen several cuckolds post about being miserable, hating their situation, and feeling like they can’t crawl out of the hole they dug for themselves but desperately want to make their lives better. If you fit into this last category, this IS for you.

Furthermore, this is not some twisted ******* ******* that gets your hopes up only to finish by saying something crazy like, “you can stop being a cuck...... by completely sissifying yourself into a woman”. No, this is legit to the best of my ability. I am not a medical professional, but will suggest you consult various ones in this guide.

I’m pretty new here, and here for the same reason as the rest of you: We love the artistic contrast of interracial sex. Over the years I’ve shared previous girls of mine, be it fuck buddies or casual girlfriends, with my black friends/roommates, but never once have I been a “cuckold” or “beta” in those situations. After browsing this site, holy hell some of y’all have completely shredded your man cards and it makes me embarrassed for you, which ultimately motivated me to make this.

YOU ARE A MAN, you may not feel like it right now (or have ever felt like it before in your life) but you can. You CAN look and feel like an alpha, but it will take work and dedication.

Stop, Before you give me some “woe is me” bullshit about your dick being to small to be a man, knock that ******* out. I knew a guy who had is cock and balls blown off by an IED and that dude is one of the most driven alphamale guys I’ve ever known. HE, not someone else, fucks the ******* out of his wife all the time. Granted it’s with a prosthetic dick, but if you suffer from the issue of a small dick, then a sleeve or strap-on is a viable solution. When your wife chooses a bull over you, it’s because you lack the masculine energy that complements and attracts her feminine energy. If you were to harness and express your masculine energy in a way that makes her feel feminine and fulfills her, well why would she need a bull any more? You might still introduce others into your sexlife, but now it’s just for fun and not because you are failing to bring the masculine half of the equation to the table. Look at any masculine Female-to-Male transgendered man, or any alpha that has lost his cock to accident or injury, they still fuck like a man and give their partner their masculine energy regardless of the fact that there’s a prosthetic between their legs. You might not feel with it, but it’s not about your pleasure, it’s about being a man and fulfilling your partners feminine needs. If a FtM trans man can do this, then there is literally no reason you can’t.

The Plan:

Step 1:
If you are miserable, you need to communicate that fact. Obviously the first person you need to communicate that to is your wife. If she loves you, she will understand and want to do what is best for you. Unfortunately, some of you may have wives that do not have your best interest in mind and will be more concerned with chasing their own pleasure and interest. That is a toxic relationship and may not be salvageable. Love does not willing and knowingly hurt. Your wife is not a mind reader and may not know the pain this lifestyle is causing you, you have to communicate!

Step 2: More communication! But this time it should be with a professional. You should seek the professional help, guidance, and care of a psychologist/therapist. I would recommend both individual counseling and couples counseling. There may be some deep rooted psychological issues you will have to overcome, this will take time.

Step 3: Seek professional medical help. There may be chemical/hormonal imbalances that are negatively affecting your life and wellbeing. A psychiatrist can assess your mental health and may prescribe antidepressants or other medications.

Step 3.1: More Professional medical Help. Approach your doctor or a local men’s/low testosterone clinic about having a hormone test done. It is a fairly common problem in men, but easily fixed. Testosterone IS the male sex hormone, it’s what makes men manly. Yours may be low. It causes all sorts of cucklike issues: low libido, erectile dysfunction, lack of muscle growth, low drive, low confidence, low ambition, passiveness, complacency, self esteem issues, etc. (These sound familiar?) Getting on testosterone replacement therapy can literally change your life and make you manly again. For many men out there, they may simply be lacking adequate male hormones to effectively be a man.

Step 4: You are what you eat, so Stop eating like *******. Start eating good healthy food and you will feel better. Would you put cheap ass low octane gas in a Ferrari? Hell no, it would run like *******! The same goes for your body, treat it like a Ferrari and give it good fuel. Just changing your diet, like eliminating added sugars, can cause fairly drastic weight loss. Remember, abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. Which brings me to my next step.

Step 5: Hit the gym! Things are reopening after covid, no better time to get in there and get working out. Even if you don’t feel comfortable going to the gym yet, you can easily do body weight exercises at home and there is an endless supply of exercises to do. Even just 15 minutes a day will have a positive impact on your health, physical and mental!
If you do go to the gym, the workout program I cannot more highly recommend is 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler. I first tried it out as a scrawny 165lb kid at 19. In 4 months, with this program and a healthy diet, I went from 165 to 185lb with next to no fat gain. Next time you’re in the grocery store, look at a 1lb steak, now imagine 20 of those, now imagine how much manlier you would look with that much additional muscle. This was with no supplements other than protein powder post workout. Beginner gains are real, no easier time to pack on muscle than when you first start! Below is a link that will have all the info you need to get started. Also, you can keep this program going for pretty much forever. I still use it to this day, this program is what got me to a 315lb benchpress.

5/3/1 at T-Nation

Step 5: Go out and get some new clothes. You’ll probably need them after hitting the gym for a while, and this is perfect opportunity to start dressing well! Go read some men’s fashion advice from a source like GQ and get some fresh threads. Looking good will help you feel good. It’s hard to have a positive outlook when every time you look in the mirror there’s a sloppy mess staring back at you. But when you’re looking fresh as hell, then you have at least one thing going for you!

Step 6: Cleanse your mind. I know a lot of you out there have self esteem and self confidence that is shot to *******, and it doesn’t help that you constantly reinforce that with inferiority brainwashing. Cut that ******* out and replace it with mindful meditation and positive affirmations. Getting rid of all that negative self talk will help drastically. It will be frustrating at first, feeling nearly impossible to maintain a clear and focused mind without negative thoughts running rampant, but your mind is like a muscle and the more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes.

Step 7: Pick up some reading materials. Reading will help take your mind off of the bad stuff. Any sort of non-sexual book will work, but one book I definitely recommend for you is “The Way of the Superior Man” by David Deida. This book will help you better understand masculine and feminine energy, how to better express your masculine expression, and how to better interact with the feminine expression of women.

By following these steps and exerting genuine effort, I guarantee that you will look and feel like a real man again.

I will update this as I have more free time and think of more stuff to add. More links, Info, etc.

Now stop being so pathetic and do something about it, you’re making the rest of us look bad!

Preface: I’ll probably catch some flack for this post, but whatever. There’s no reason you can’t be a fulfilled, functioning man who meets all of his wife’s needs AND enjoy sharing her with black men. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Target audience: if you are happily in a cuckold relationship and loving it, this is not for you. If you just like to get on here and post ridiculous things because that gets your rocks off, this is also not for you. If you are a bull, you probably already have this ******* figured out. If you fall into those categories, you can stop reading here and go on your merry way! BUT I have seen several cuckolds post about being miserable, hating their situation, and feeling like they can’t crawl out of the hole they dug for themselves but desperately want to make their lives better. If you fit into this last category, this IS for you.

Furthermore, this is not some twisted ******* ******* that gets your hopes up only to finish by saying something crazy like, “you can stop being a cuck...... by completely sissifying yourself into a woman”. No, this is legit to the best of my ability. I am not a medical professional, but will suggest you consult various ones in this guide.

I’m pretty new here, and here for the same reason as the rest of you: We love the artistic contrast of interracial sex. Over the years I’ve shared previous girls of mine, be it fuck buddies or casual girlfriends, with my black friends/roommates, but never once have I been a “cuckold” or “beta” in those situations. After browsing this site, holy hell some of y’all have completely shredded your man cards and it makes me embarrassed for you, which ultimately motivated me to make this.

YOU ARE A MAN, you may not feel like it right now (or have ever felt like it before in your life) but you can. You CAN look and feel like an alpha, but it will take work and dedication.

Stop, Before you give me some “woe is me” bullshit about your dick being to small to be a man, knock that ******* out. I knew a guy who had is cock and balls blown off by an IED and that dude is one of the most driven alphamale guys I’ve ever known. HE, not someone else, fucks the ******* out of his wife all the time. Granted it’s with a prosthetic dick, but if you suffer from the issue of a small dick, then a sleeve or strap-on is a viable solution. When your wife chooses a bull over you, it’s because you lack the masculine energy that complements and attracts her feminine energy. If you were to harness and express your masculine energy in a way that makes her feel feminine and fulfills her, well why would she need a bull any more? You might still introduce others into your sexlife, but now it’s just for fun and not because you are failing to bring the masculine half of the equation to the table. Look at any masculine Female-to-Male transgendered man, or any alpha that has lost his cock to accident or injury, they still fuck like a man and give their partner their masculine energy regardless of the fact that there’s a prosthetic between their legs. You might not feel with it, but it’s not about your pleasure, it’s about being a man and fulfilling your partners feminine needs. If a FtM trans man can do this, then there is literally no reason you can’t.

The Plan:

Step 1:
If you are miserable, you need to communicate that fact. Obviously the first person you need to communicate that to is your wife. If she loves you, she will understand and want to do what is best for you. Unfortunately, some of you may have wives that do not have your best interest in mind and will be more concerned with chasing their own pleasure and interest. That is a toxic relationship and may not be salvageable. Love does not willing and knowingly hurt. Your wife is not a mind reader and may not know the pain this lifestyle is causing you, you have to communicate!

Step 2: More communication! But this time it should be with a professional. You should seek the professional help, guidance, and care of a psychologist/therapist. I would recommend both individual counseling and couples counseling. There may be some deep rooted psychological issues you will have to overcome, this will take time.

Step 3: Seek professional medical help. There may be chemical/hormonal imbalances that are negatively affecting your life and wellbeing. A psychiatrist can assess your mental health and may prescribe antidepressants or other medications.

Step 3.1: More Professional medical Help. Approach your doctor or a local men’s/low testosterone clinic about having a hormone test done. It is a fairly common problem in men, but easily fixed. Testosterone IS the male sex hormone, it’s what makes men manly. Yours may be low. It causes all sorts of cucklike issues: low libido, erectile dysfunction, lack of muscle growth, low drive, low confidence, low ambition, passiveness, complacency, self esteem issues, etc. (These sound familiar?) Getting on testosterone replacement therapy can literally change your life and make you manly again. For many men out there, they may simply be lacking adequate male hormones to effectively be a man.

Step 4: You are what you eat, so Stop eating like *******. Start eating good healthy food and you will feel better. Would you put cheap ass low octane gas in a Ferrari? Hell no, it would run like *******! The same goes for your body, treat it like a Ferrari and give it good fuel. Just changing your diet, like eliminating added sugars, can cause fairly drastic weight loss. Remember, abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. Which brings me to my next step.

Step 5: Hit the gym! Things are reopening after covid, no better time to get in there and get working out. Even if you don’t feel comfortable going to the gym yet, you can easily do body weight exercises at home and there is an endless supply of exercises to do. Even just 15 minutes a day will have a positive impact on your health, physical and mental!
If you do go to the gym, the workout program I cannot more highly recommend is 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler. I first tried it out as a scrawny 165lb kid at 19. In 4 months, with this program and a healthy diet, I went from 165 to 185lb with next to no fat gain. Next time you’re in the grocery store, look at a 1lb steak, now imagine 20 of those, now imagine how much manlier you would look with that much additional muscle. This was with no supplements other than protein powder post workout. Beginner gains are real, no easier time to pack on muscle than when you first start! Below is a link that will have all the info you need to get started. Also, you can keep this program going for pretty much forever. I still use it to this day, this program is what got me to a 315lb benchpress.

5/3/1 at T-Nation

Step 5: Go out and get some new clothes. You’ll probably need them after hitting the gym for a while, and this is perfect opportunity to start dressing well! Go read some men’s fashion advice from a source like GQ and get some fresh threads. Looking good will help you feel good. It’s hard to have a positive outlook when every time you look in the mirror there’s a sloppy mess staring back at you. But when you’re looking fresh as hell, then you have at least one thing going for you!

Step 6: Cleanse your mind. I know a lot of you out there have self esteem and self confidence that is shot to *******, and it doesn’t help that you constantly reinforce that with inferiority brainwashing. Cut that ******* out and replace it with mindful meditation and positive affirmations. Getting rid of all that negative self talk will help drastically. It will be frustrating at first, feeling nearly impossible to maintain a clear and focused mind without negative thoughts running rampant, but your mind is like a muscle and the more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes.

Step 7: Pick up some reading materials. Reading will help take your mind off of the bad stuff. Any sort of non-sexual book will work, but one book I definitely recommend for you is “The Way of the Superior Man” by David Deida. This book will help you better understand masculine and feminine energy, how to better express your masculine expression, and how to better interact with the feminine expression of women.

By following these steps and exerting genuine effort, I guarantee that you will look and feel like a real man again.

I will update this as I have more free time and think of more stuff to add. More links, Info, etc.

Now stop being so pathetic and do something about it, you’re making the rest of us look bad!

The Plan:

Step 1:

5/3/1 at T-Nation

Excellent advice!!!!!
I never understood why so many men here are so submissive and end up being completely being a sissy and justify it by says some ridiculous thought to themselves like “I knew that I was always a sissy; just need to be shown” or “I’ll remain a sissy in order to save my marriage/family”. Grow some balls. It started with your approval; so take command of the situation.

Excellent advice!!!!!
I never understood why so many men here are so submissive and end up being completely being a sissy and justify it by says some ridiculous thought to themselves like “I knew that I was always a sissy; just need to be shown” or “I’ll remain a sissy in order to save my marriage/family”. Grow some balls. It started with your approval; so take command of the situation.
So true here yah go!!😘

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 37
I love these rules posts about how to me a man. It just kills me.
once a cuck always a cuck it just takes the right woman. Real cucks do not care what other men think but only women and that is probably why they can be a cuck, long as my woman is ok with me i could care less about what others think

will smith gtfo GIF

what the hell even is an alpha male lol
Well, you got at least one partially right response out of your question. Better than we sometimes get.
I guess one can call themselves whatever they want, but they're not the ones earning the title "alpha". They become alpha males by having females choose them for sexual servicing over anyone else. Sort of like a heavy weight boxer calling himself the world champ after 20 or so knockouts ... but he hasn't fought anyone "ranked" ... just creampuffs.
Alpha simply means "first" ... if a female chooses YOU over other males to service her sexual needs, you are HER alpha male, and she'll usually tell you that or let you clearly know.
ALPHA is NOT earned because a guy spends his time chasing and fucking a lot of women, or because he has a 10 inch cock dangling between his legs, as women are out fucking a lot of other men and he may not know HOW to use that masterpiece between his legs.
A man will know he's ALPHA when he has a lot more phone calls requesting his services than he's making chasing pussy to fuck. He could be awesomely good looking and still have a worthless piece of meat between his legs.
If he's as good as he says he is and as hung as he says he is, then he's probably gone to a private number. Alphas don't chase pussy, pussy chases THEM.

gif_penisvagina-sex.gif................ gif_Clapping4.gif

Back