How to ask my friend to fuck my wife?

How should I ask my best friend to fuck my wife?? Should I "accidentally " show him her naked photos in my phone and make him wanna have her? Any opinions please
.Is she already aware and in agreement?

.Has she already seen what your friend looks like and has agreed to fuck him if you can convince him to say yes?

Best way to break the ice is to start a conversation by telling him that you and your wife have agreed to become active in the swing lifestyle. He will become both surprised and intrigued and wonder what your wife looks like? (if he has not already seen her he will be immediately start wondering how attractive she is?)

Once the ice is broken even if he has already met her before in person, now you can start showing him pictures of your wifes goodies that you plan on sharing with other men.

Once he's seen the pictures then you can tell him "our intention is to meet and have fun with strangers but I would be honored if a guy I knew and was comfortable with was with her"! Then you can ask him "would you like to fuck her"? Tell him "this is our lifestyle and its totally cool with me if you fuck her!

Have her seduce him and if he objects bc you're friends then she'll tell him you know everything and you're cool with it. My gf fucked one of my best friends before we started dating and I talked her into doing it again. She told me how big his dick was (which I already knew) and how she loved it and also how she had never seen someone cum so much. They've been fucking for almost 2 years now and he doesn't know that I know.

Thanks guys! Your opinions and advices are much appreciated. I shall try them and see what will work best in my situation

How should I ask my best friend to fuck my wife?? Should I "accidentally " show him her naked photos in my phone and make him wanna have her? Any opinions please
Just have them spend quality time together. Invite him to spend weekends and do things together. If the attraction is there it will happen. If there is no attraction, then it cannot be manufactured. If the attraction begins to appear, you and the wife have serious talks so that she knows you are comfortable with her being herself and in having full communication within the marriage. Sexual attraction is instinctive, so she should not feel guilty when such natural feelings occur. It took about 18 months before my wife got together with our black friend. But that was over 40 years ago, when the internet and B2W did not exist, so we were "flying by the seat of our pants" so to speak. It was quite a journey into the unknown, for a young white married couple, born and raised in the South, AND the somewhat older black friend, also Southern 'born and raised", ALL of us very well aware of the Southern Taboo against "racial mixing".

If wife is fine with being with your friend then I would ask friend if he finds your wife attractive. Tell him to be completely honest either way and you will not be upset or mad. If he says he finds her attractive try to lightly grill him some more by asking him if he isn't just saying it to be nice. If he confirms his attraction then you can ask him to keep what you are going to ask him a secret. If he says yes proceed to tell him that you and your wife would like him to have sex with your wife. Tell him you would love for him to be with your wife. Ask him if he would like this. Tell him there is no pressure either way.

Last edited:
This is what makes me think BS. if your wife is on board with this idea just have he initiate in your present and you just go with it. Easy no need for questions.

I would say the issues is first finding out if friend is attracted at all to the wife, if friend is ok with having sex with her, and if he promises to keep it a secret hopefully.

Just because she is a woman or White doesn't mean friend finds the wife attractive.

Last edited:
I am lucky, my best friend was in a sexual relationship with my wife before we got together.
They dated for around 6 month and had lots of sex.
they ended their relationship and about a year later I started dating her.
This meant that when I explored the idea of watching another man fuck her - it was an easy conversation with both of them.
I watched him make love to her. Lots of smiles. Lots of kisses. And it was easy because they had that chemistry.

I am lucky, my best friend was in a sexual relationship with my wife before we got together.
They dated for around 6 month and had lots of sex.
they ended their relationship and about a year later I started dating her.
This meant that when I explored the idea of watching another man fuck her - it was an easy conversation with both of them.
I watched him make love to her. Lots of smiles. Lots of kisses. And it was easy because they had that chemistry.
This makes so much sense and I believe it was much easier because of their past relationship.

As adults, I’d definitely make sure she was ok with sleeping with anyone besides you that you both agreed on. And then ask your best friend if he’s up to it. More than likely, he’d be willing so long as there’s an agreement of sorts. It’s all in good fun and being adults, why the hell not. Only love once, no regrets

We have done it twice, years ago. We just started kissing and and then wifey got my dick out and started sucking it... we then asked our mate if hed like to join us which he did, the other time we were at another mates house having drinks and we went to his room to escape some annoying ******* people in the lounge room... once the door shut wifey said id like to suck both of you off. From our experience no man knocks back sexual offers.

Back