How thick do you like it ?

How thick do you like it ?

• Total voters
Hmm? Think you're a little delusional...6 inches thick is a pop can sideways lol
no it's not a toilet paper roll is 5 1/2" around ( circumference aka girth/thickness ) a standard 12 oz soda can has a diameter of 2.6 inches at it's widest point which would be around 8.6" in circumference ( around ). So anything 1 1/2 " to 2" is good for me.

i have 6.5 in length and 5 inches girth is this considered a decently big cock? is 5 inches thicker than most?
Size queens might not see it as a so-called big cock but 90% of women will love as 5" around is thick enough . The average American penis is 6 in long and 5" in circumference. plenty enough to please a woman besides size queens

yeah because when we look at a thickness we put one hand on one side and the other hand on the other side and say damn that's thick or thin. No we wrapped our hand all the way around it to determine how thick it is :). Thickness to me at least is girth as the whole girth of the dick goes in my hand, mouth or pussy not just from side to side and girth ( thickness ) is what matters the most. But technically when measuring textiles or paper etc thickness is side to side but when it comes to dicks it's the entire dicks size all the way around again at least to me and in that case anything over 2 inches side to side is to big. 1 1/2" is perfect for me

Back