How Straight whiteboys get converted

Fucking beautiful big cock, mmmmmmm. I wonder how it would feel to me.
I had been fucked a number of times, my then boss started fucking me, it was okay, I was more than happy to make him happy more than anything

but the first time I had a BBC I will never forget, yes it hurt like hell at first, but when my ass dilated for him to adjust for how big and thick he was
I was in pure heaven, dam I am getting hard just thinking about it

View attachment 561111 That's exactly what happened to me...I'm very very very freaking straight and sometimes I start thinking about trying New things...exactly like this pic...and maybe letting him put his cock into my mouth for just few seconds...I don't really freaking know why...
for me was when a BBC just got done fucking my wife, we took turns fucking her, we was laying in bed and we rolled over and his big cock was just inches from me, he had lost his hard on, but it was still very big, uncut, I kept looking at it, I just grabbed his big cock and started sucking him,
he responded and got hard again, I took his load and loved it,, thats how it started for me, my wife was also hooked, we have had some real beautiful black cocks, we like the dark chocolate uncut the best

Back