How Straight whiteboys get converted

View attachment 561111 That's exactly what happened to me...I'm very very very freaking straight and sometimes I start thinking about trying New things...exactly like this pic...and maybe letting him put his cock into my mouth for just few seconds...I don't really freaking know why...
That’s exactly what happened to me down in Jamaica with the wife it was only up until we got home where I started using her BBC dildos on myself

I have always been an alpha male there are two events that happened to me that wants to be trained by BBC's to be their sissy. In prison a black man got out of the shower with no towel his dick was so fucking big and beautiful. I hoped that he would grab me and take my virgin ass for his pleasure and his buddies if he wanted to. Ex wife fucked a 10 1/2 inch bbc and pushed my head down while he entered her I instantly wanted him to pull it out and in me

No she could have handled more I actually went out to find some more BBC's for her the sad thing about it was they didn't believe me when I explained the situation.

Back