How Straight whiteboys get converted

A man is never the same after he cums handsfree from being fucked.
Hey, don't forget about me. The first time I saw that happen to my husband, I could not stop thinking about it. Then, when I'd peg him, I'd want him to cum hands free. It mostly happened in with him taking a guy (or my strapon) with him on his elbows and knees. I guess the prostate was touched just the right way in that position.

I know it's selfish of me to think this, but it's kind of bummer as I can't peg him on his back and watch directly him cumming hands free. We have used a mirror at times, but it just does not seem as good.

Hey, don't forget about me. The first time I saw that happen to my husband, I could not stop thinking about it. Then, when I'd peg him, I'd want him to cum hands free. It mostly happened in with him taking a guy (or my strapon) with him on his elbows and knees. I guess the prostate was touched just the right way in that position.

I know it's selfish of me to think this, but it's kind of bummer as I can't peg him on his back and watch directly him cumming hands free. We have used a mirror at times, but it just does not seem as good.
Mine are achieved with me on my back and my knees pushed up to my chest.

Mine are achieved with me on my back and my knees pushed up to my chest.
during pegging or with a guy in you?
My husband's knees are fully bent and spread wide.
I may just have to work on the angle of the dildo or use a bigger one or a different shape. :unsure:

Ideally, I'd love to have him in that girl-dominant missionary position, kissing him a bit, looking at him, hearing the rather loud moans, and then feeling that cum wetness between us after a bit.

I may just have to work on the angle of the dildo or use a bigger one or a different shape. :unsure:

Ideally, I'd love to have him in that girl-dominant missionary position, kissing him a bit, looking at him, hearing the rather loud moans, and then feeling that cum wetness between us after a bit.
A big dick from a black man is what gave me my first and best one. My wife usually uses her hand in concert with the pegging.

In fact, one of the first times she used her dildo on me she was working it in and out with one hand and giving me some loving strokes with the other to help me cum. When I finished squirting on myself she removed the dildo then scooped my cum with her fingers. Then took those cum soaked fingers and put them where the dildo had been. Laughingly says to me “that is where cum goes.”

Last edited:
Back