How Small Are You?

396884320.jpg

5"er but thick ... ;) However, I admit bigger ( to some degree) is probably better. As they say "It Is What It Is" ...

View attachment 174931
NO, NO, NO, That is a BIG MYTH !
See my soft little pee pee is 1.5"sofdt. But when hard it is almost a full four inches long with a girth of four inches.
Twenty years ago my ******* moved back to New England and ended up with his first live-in-girlfriend.
He brought his girlfriend and her best friend to our annual lobster party. I had over heard his girlfriend telling her best friend that she was very happy with how Big his cock was. Her girlfriend asked, how big is he, she answered he is almost as big as a regular Beer Bottle in both thickness and in length. A couple years later after they parted ways, I decided to tell him what I had overheard and told him about the cuckold lifestyle. When I told him I was underendowed and that was the reason we were into the lifestyle he was SHOCKED.
He said I always thought I inherited my BWC from you Dad. I said, unfortunately it's not from me, how much I wish that was the fact.
So after showing him all the ads of couples wanting BBC and BWC I encouraged him to become a BULL. He found a great couple twice his age and was with them off and on for 5 years. This was the photo he posted 23 cm or 9 1/2" X 6" 1/4".

Attachments

• caption_SIZEmatters-StopTheLIE.jpg
    caption_SIZEmatters-StopTheLIE.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Tiny pee pee (1).jpg
    Tiny pee pee (1).jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Here is a photo of my inadequate little penis (1) (1).jpg
    Here is a photo of my inadequate little penis (1) (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • My sons Nine and a quarter inches.jpg
    My sons Nine and a quarter inches.jpg