How Small Are You?

It was never an issue in my marriage. My wife enjoyed complete sexual freedom all the years we were married. She was a bbc only girl before we were married and all the time we were married and she divorced me and she married the black man who took her from me . So my wife never really gave my dicklet much thought she had plenty of bbc she didn’t care if I had a dick at all except she liked to deny it pleasure. She liked to dominate me. She loved humiliating she made me into a fool and loved every minute of it and I accepted it so I have to admit I loved it to but she moved on now and so have I.

This is me at rest. It gets to about 4" when aroused. This is what I look like though when just hanging around (well not much hanging). This is what I look like at a nude beach, or going nude in our pool or hottub.

This is 100% true, a few weeks ago were were at our friend's house in Naples FL. Their house has a pool with a small hot tub attached to it. Our friend had two of her single high school also visiting her from Texas . My wife was still up north. After dinner and some drinks our friend said "we are going to sit in the hottub and I know you didn't bring a bathing suit but you can go au natural". My mind was racing. I went to the bathroom and gave a few tugs hoping it would come out a little but by the time I got to the hottub and stripped this is very close to what it looked like and I couldn't just stop.

I got in when she and her 2 friends were already in the tub. They were surprised I decided to strip down and come in. Well, once I say down my penis really turtled in just like pic and I was sitting where the bright light in the hottub was shining right on me. There was nothing I could do. I say there for at least 30 minutes mortified and embarrassed clearly seeing my friend and her 2 visiting friends glancing at my crotch. I got out while they were still in the tub and could obviously see everything. No one said a word but there was an odd tension in the air. Her husband, my very good golf buddy was in the tub, and another good friend and golf buddy of mine was just soaking his feet in the tub. I'm not sure what my golf buddy's thought, they never said anything since.

Our friends know we have/had an "open marriage" but only ever saw that my wife dated, I never did. They met my wife's long time boyfriend many times and my wife stayed at our friends mountain home overnight with her boyfriend where my wife said it was obvious she was getting fucked hard while there.

I wish there some way to bring up or have my wife say something to our friend about my tiny penis and why she needed lovers and fuck buddies. Sorry for the long note but it's very recent and top of mind. I'm gonna ask my wife to somehow hint to our friend "I heard David (me) went into the hottub au natural, I hope that didn't bother you. You probably saw the reason why we had an open marriage, well, really just one sided for me to play" and see where it goes from there. We see them today.

Attachments

• IMG_20231124_074042.jpg
    IMG_20231124_074042.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 29
I’m about 5 inches , which makes sex tough sometimes because it’s really easy to slip out during many positions.
Thats actually maybe just slightly below average . It’s important though that women come to regard it as small - indeed anything below 6” or even a little more. That way they will come to be dissatisfied and curious to experience bigger, and inevitably associate that with black men. This is a big step to making cuckoldry normal.

Back