How Small Are You?

My hubby is just over 4 inches long and 5 inches thick, I've measured it several times but it never gets any bigger than that. He just can't do doggy style as only his cock head goes in and falls out, it's no problem getting all of it in my mouth, never goes near my throat.
I can reach that throat for you. Squeeze it from the outside with both hands while filling it from the inside too

image.jpg that's me wasn't fully hard maybe 5 inches hard love - I know not all whites have small chicks real result white makes 5 1-2 6 blacks 7 inches the avage blk dick size.

Small black guys who are 4-7 inches will never admit it. Reason why whores think black guys are all big is because all black males learn the stereotype at a young age, so only those who know they are big like 8-12 inches will bang more women. Smaller black men know women are expecting something huge so they won't be banging as many due to being insecure.

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking at, and reading some of these pics & comments, I must admit, I'm both amused and astounded! I'm amused because I never ever imagined some poor guy with just a 2 or 3 inch cock .... when erect no less! Ugh! I'm astounded because at one point in my life I thought my manhood was small! My wife has measured me numerous times over the years when playing around. She can reliably confirm I have a comfortable 8 1/4 inches in length and 7 inches in circumference. I guess from what I've read, I'd be considered a slight bit better than average.

I must admit however, when my wife and an old university friend and room mate of mine, made out for the first time ever, I felt totally inadequate in the cock department. When Pam measured Edwin, who happens to be black, during their initial play period, he measured a whopping close to 13 inches long and 8 1/2 inches in circumference at its thickest point, which was approximately in the middle of his shaft. Edwin & Pam were at it for almost a full hour before he had stretched her poor hungry pussy enough to accommodate that massive big black intruder! Naturally when we were in university I often saw Edwin go to and from the shower. However I never saw him other than in his underwear or in a bathrobe, although I often heard rumours about his prowess with certain ladies on campus. To witness what he was about to introduce my poor wife to, left us both awestruck! It didn't deter Pam however from being both curious, fascinated and totally enthralled by it! I had no idea that any man could be endowed like Edwin. I hadn't ever seen anything like it before that time or have I since!

Back