How Small Are You?

Love to see the little white weenies, hard and wanting to do it but just not up to the task lol.
In previous generations so much sexual frustration went unresolved for white boys and girls leading to negative societal behaviors. Finally Black Men have achieved a prominence via the Internet so that we all know where to turn for positive sexual therapy and through that to learn our proper place. For this liberation alone we owe Black Men a great debt.

What do your female encounters say about it. Anything?
I’ve had a couple girls when fooling around reach in my pants, feel it, then abruptly stop saying we shouldn’t. Then they stopped texting me back. Most of the girls I’ve messed around with haven’t said anything one way or another. One girl actually told me the first time that she really liked small penises. I’ve had sex with several girls once or twice but most it was never more than that, it ended up usually ending not long after sex. One ex bought me a fleshlight and herself a dildo to spice things up. We ended up breaking up not long later for completely different reasons.

My ex 16 years ago cheated on me a few times, one time she told me afterward how much longer he was than I was (after me prodding) then the next time she cheated, I ended up talking to the guy she cheated on me with. He actually was apologizing because she ended up cheating on him. We had a long talk where we both asked questions about things she’s said because we both were trying to find out what lies had been told to each other. I asked if they ever used toys and he told me that she said she didn’t have to use toys anymore because of his size. He asked if we did anal and I told him all the time, that she usually preferred me to be in her ass. He told me that she said she tried it once and didn’t like it. She usually asked me to be in her ass while she used dildos on her pussy. It was actually pretty hot at the time. She was definitely the freakiest girl I was ever with, although the cheating part sucked.

My ex wife was half blacked and half Asian, had two sisters that only dated black guys. My ex preferred Asian guys. She definitely let me know I was too small. She told me she hopes if we have ******* they get some of her black genes so their wives could enjoy sex. She talked about how her sisters bf’s were huge. She even showed me a pic once that her sister sent her and said he was 11” (probably wasn’t really that big but it was massive). She got mad at me several times when friends of hers talked about their husbands or boyfriends and how big they were. She told me she went to a sex shop with her sister and cousin and she told them she wanted to buy me a strap on to use on her. They asked how big I was and she said she lied to them and told them 5” because she didn’t want them thinking less of me. When we had sex she would tell me to hurry up and sex honestly wasn’t good for either of us. She wouldn’t let me go down on her, she wouldn’t go down on me, she wouldn’t let me use my fingers on her and we tried a few toys, but that was rare too. It was like having sex with a dead fish (it wasn’t always that way, when we were dating she was way more wild) Usually when she’d use toys, she would only use them on herself. I would have to jerk myself off. I remember the first time she used the dildo, she pushed it in a few inches and said, I can tell exactly where you stop. Then while looking at me, she pushed the rest in and I saw her face fill with pleasure as she let out a big moan. Unfortunately she almost only exclusively used her toy solo. She would let me have sex with her once every 3-6 weeks but she made it obvious she was miserable. One time she got really really mad and actually threw a tantrum after we had sex and said “I’m never going to get to experience what it’s like to have really good sex!” She ended up cheating on me, not with a black guy though, but with another Asian guy she worked with.

My wife is very honest, in the beginning, she’d tried to protect my feelings, but I let her know I appreciate her honesty and wanted to give her the best sex life possible. She let me know I was very small and she didn’t enjoy penetration with me. This led us to using toys and now we exclusively use toys, but she almost always finishes me off with her hand. We actually have a pretty good sex life. She is curious about being with other guys, and under the right circumstances, she probably will. But we haven’t gotten there yet. I actually think that because she is pretty satisfied with our sex life, it has prolonged her trying a bull. (I’m the only one she’s been with sexually, so she doesn’t have much to compare to.) I know she does really enjoy how we have sex, but I want her to know what it’s like to have the kind of sex she deserves.

I’ve had a couple girls when fooling around reach in my pants, feel it, then abruptly stop saying we shouldn’t. Then they stopped texting me back. Most of the girls I’ve messed around with haven’t said anything one way or another. One girl actually told me the first time that she really liked small penises. I’ve had sex with several girls once or twice but most it was never more than that, it ended up usually ending not long after sex. One ex bought me a fleshlight and herself a dildo to spice things up. We ended up breaking up not long later for completely different reasons.

My ex 16 years ago cheated on me a few times, one time she told me afterward how much longer he was than I was (after me prodding) then the next time she cheated, I ended up talking to the guy she cheated on me with. He actually was apologizing because she ended up cheating on him. We had a long talk where we both asked questions about things she’s said because we both were trying to find out what lies had been told to each other. I asked if they ever used toys and he told me that she said she didn’t have to use toys anymore because of his size. He asked if we did anal and I told him all the time, that she usually preferred me to be in her ass. He told me that she said she tried it once and didn’t like it. She usually asked me to be in her ass while she used dildos on her pussy. It was actually pretty hot at the time. She was definitely the freakiest girl I was ever with, although the cheating part sucked.

My ex wife was half blacked and half Asian, had two sisters that only dated black guys. My ex preferred Asian guys. She definitely let me know I was too small. She told me she hopes if we have ******* they get some of her black genes so their wives could enjoy sex. She talked about how her sisters bf’s were huge. She even showed me a pic once that her sister sent her and said he was 11” (probably wasn’t really that big but it was massive). She got mad at me several times when friends of hers talked about their husbands or boyfriends and how big they were. She told me she went to a sex shop with her sister and cousin and she told them she wanted to buy me a strap on to use on her. They asked how big I was and she said she lied to them and told them 5” because she didn’t want them thinking less of me. When we had sex she would tell me to hurry up and sex honestly wasn’t good for either of us. She wouldn’t let me go down on her, she wouldn’t go down on me, she wouldn’t let me use my fingers on her and we tried a few toys, but that was rare too. It was like having sex with a dead fish (it wasn’t always that way, when we were dating she was way more wild) Usually when she’d use toys, she would only use them on herself. I would have to jerk myself off. I remember the first time she used the dildo, she pushed it in a few inches and said, I can tell exactly where you stop. Then while looking at me, she pushed the rest in and I saw her face fill with pleasure as she let out a big moan. Unfortunately she almost only exclusively used her toy solo. She would let me have sex with her once every 3-6 weeks but she made it obvious she was miserable. One time she got really really mad and actually threw a tantrum after we had sex and said “I’m never going to get to experience what it’s like to have really good sex!” She ended up cheating on me, not with a black guy though, but with another Asian guy she worked with.

My wife is very honest, in the beginning, she’d tried to protect my feelings, but I let her know I appreciate her honesty and wanted to give her the best sex life possible. She let me know I was very small and she didn’t enjoy penetration with me. This led us to using toys and now we exclusively use toys, but she almost always finishes me off with her hand. We actually have a pretty good sex life. She is curious about being with other guys, and under the right circumstances, she probably will. But we haven’t gotten there yet. I actually think that because she is pretty satisfied with our sex life, it has prolonged her trying a bull. (I’m the only one she’s been with sexually, so she doesn’t have much to compare to.) I know she does really enjoy how we have sex, but I want her to know what it’s like to have the kind of sex she deserves.
Definite potential with the wife!

In previous generations so much sexual frustration went unresolved for white boys and girls leading to negative societal behaviors. Finally Black Men have achieved a prominence via the Internet so that we all know where to turn for positive sexual therapy and through that to learn our proper place. For this liberation alone we owe Black Men a great debt.
You have spoken well.

In my prime it was around 5in. It was so tiny when soft. I got circumcised and few years ago. Clipped way too much skin. Now can only get 2 to 3 inches when hard. I haven't fucked my wife in over 10 years. I more interested in BBC

Back