How Small Are You?

The couple I saw this past Fri, she made him (her hubby) pull his pants down and stroke his cock with his thumb and index finger as he sat in a chair and recorded us.
It was a wild scene...

A week before we met, this photo is what she sent me to show me, why she hadn't been satisfied for years.

Attachments

• small22.jpg
    small22.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 64
The couple I saw this past Fri, she made him (her hubby) pull his pants down and stroke his cock with his thumb and index finger as he sat in a chair and recorded us.
It was a wild scene...

A week before we met, this photo is what she sent me to show me, why she hadn't been satisfied for years.
I assume she looks much better than that thing.

It was a wild scene...

A tiny white worm. To be locked in a cage.

It was a wild scene...

Nice! I hope she let you cum deep in her pussy!

Back