How Small Are You?

Pretty tiny here keep it shaved ex-wife says more like a high school boy then she would go out and find real men or already had dates to hang out all night till she came home then I get seconds on some details come in about three Strokes couldn't feel anything in her was cut off last two years of the marriage

Attachments

• 20220807_200341.jpg
    20220807_200341.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 20
3 inches hard or as hard as i can get it... i could not please a very small female midget. The only thing gay men want is me to keep that little ******* dick covered while they try to fuck me. In college the girls would take me panty shopping because my dick looked like a clit in tight panties20220805_132510.jpg

she was awkwardly laughing and i said it is bigger normal. im pretty sure she told her friends. then i hated it but know i love the idea
It must have been a shock for her to see your micro dicklette and very disappointing because she was expecting to be fucked a thick hard cock. I bet that she did tell all of her friends and then they told their friends and then very many people knew about your pathetic white micro dicklette.
So now you enjoy men and women laughing and degrading your micro dicklette?

Back