How Small Are You?

Assume you're referring to "feel" of something VERY tight and restrictive. Have you tried rubber wrapped around your penis?
You can also push your testicle up inside and tie off your sac. I only have one testicle so it's very easy.
Yeah I assume feeling of restrictive…

usually I wear or on balls…. So balls are stricted under the penis

Or I wear on penis and also on balls so penis and balls are restricted (kinda up then normal position).

i Don’t push inside testicles… prefer to push down… and in general also skin of penis, prefer push it down and try to be more…. Sized

Most bulls want hubby's baby-dick shaved smooth just like wifey's cunt.
Only the alpha male will have pubic hair.
Also, even though wife thinks uncircumcised penises are ugly, she likes that I am uncut
because she enjoys seeing the contrast between a real cock and my clit-dick.

She said "it looks so faggot-like" when she saw me getting fucked and my "tiny limp dick was just bouncing around".
She also did the "Oh, my God!", thing when she saw me give up my load as the top was doing a number on my prostate.
I kind of think that was the moment she lost all respect for me, and viewed me as nothing more than a girlfriend or houseboy.

CHRISTINE: Hubby's about the same as yours. I like shaving off his pubes (as I do mine). A while back, Ray wanted to get circumcised but
I told him "no". I really do like the pronounced contrast between him and my bulls. There's really no comparison and in the beginning, it
probably made me feel less guilty. I mean, I don't think anyone can blame me for not being turned-on by a little boy dick.

Back