How Small Are You?

WOW!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
That is a perfect little white dicklette 😍
It would look even better without any balls

View attachment 4394729Just remeasured, my cock has shrunk nearly half an inch in the last 6 months or so, down to 4.5. Wife admitted she hasn’t cum on my small cock for over a year now, hoping she tries a real black cock soon.
You seriously need to. Your wife deserves to find out how good sex can be. Any loving husband will do that.
My dick is only 4 inches and I'm well aware of the shortcomings and limitations of a penis our size.
PS. Please don't refer to what you have as a cock. The word cock is used to describe a penis, which is proud, threatening and larger in size.
What you have is a dick. I like to call mind a dicklette, as I am only 4 inches erect and between 1½ & 2½ inches when soft.

Last edited:
So…. I didn’t look at all 50+ pages of this thread, but I did look at several of them.

and I can’t help but see all these white guys posting pictures and measurements of their dicks while they were hard…which is incredibly confusing given the website they are posting them on….

i can almost guarantee that NOBODY here on this site really cares about white dicks and them being hard.

If you are a white male on this site, given its content & subject matter, you are nothing more than a cuckold, and your dick should not be allowed to have erections in the first place.

Soft, limp, useless little pieces of flesh is what we should be seeing you post and talk about.

You seriously need to. Your wife deserves to find out how good sex can be. Any loving husband will do that.
My dick is only 4 inches and I'm well aware of the shortcomings and limitations of a penis our size.
PS. Please don't refer to what you have as a cock. The word cock is used to describe a penis, which is proud, threatening and larger in size.
What you have is a dick. I like to call mind a dicklette, as I am only 4 inches erect and between 1½ & 2½ inches when soft.
My wife says I have a wee wee

Back