How Small Are You?

My wife used to have me fuck her hand back when we still tried to fuck. We would get in missionary position and she would hold me so I could just barely touch her wet pussy lips with the tip of my dick, just enough to get us lubed up. I honestly couldn't feel any difference and would usually cum in less than 10 seconds just as soon as I thought about the humiliation of other men being allowed inside while I wasn't. Now, I do oral on her and I get to jack off once every 2 months. I haven't been allowed to simulate fucking her for well over three years.

My little dick in it's cage.
View attachment 1498061
I love fucking herhand

Look up the name Ternence on Amazon, only $25 and great quality. I am very small, less than an inch soft, maybe 3 hard. Quite often my penis is turtled like this. I also like wearing tight womens leggings and compression tights and going for walks or into stores like I have no penis at all, which I almost don't. I wish I could get comfortable enough to go to a mall or something more populated, so far just CVS, small coffee shops. I do go for long trail walks and have run into many other walkers and neighbors...pretty nerve wrackingView attachment 2677077View attachment 2677079View attachment 2677080
looks cool show you have not a lot down below just like me lol

Back