How Small Are You?

i want that cage ?

Look up the name Ternence on Amazon, only $25 and great quality. I am very small, less than an inch soft, maybe 3 hard. Quite often my penis is turtled like this. I also like wearing tight womens leggings and compression tights and going for walks or into stores like I have no penis at all, which I almost don't. I wish I could get comfortable enough to go to a mall or something more populated, so far just CVS, small coffee shops. I do go for long trail walks and have run into many other walkers and neighbors...pretty nerve wracking1561293944550.jpg1561293862489.jpg1561293348205.jpg

Look up the name Ternence on Amazon, only $25 and great quality. I am very small, less than an inch soft, maybe 3 hard. Quite often my penis is turtled like this. I also like wearing tight womens leggings and compression tights and going for walks or into stores like I have no penis at all, which I almost don't. I wish I could get comfortable enough to go to a mall or something more populated, so far just CVS, small coffee shops. I do go for long trail walks and have run into many other walkers and neighbors...pretty nerve wrackingView attachment 2677077View attachment 2677079View attachment 2677080
i would look it up but im not a cuckold just aspire to be :(

Back