How Small Are You?

Wow, are you able to take such big cocks in your ass? I have to settle for small or average guys in the back, even after a lot of training with dildos, beads, and plugs.
I have never done anal due to penis size. Most girls say no way id never fit and some say they want to try do anal but when they see my penis in person they chicken out :(

I'm a little on the small side but not embarrassingly small. Just small enough for people to recognize me as small. When I'm soft I'm SUPER tiny and it looks like I just have a little nub there. But hard I can get almost 5 inches. When I was younger I used to play games with the ruler and cheat to get a bigger measurement but when I measure correctly the biggest reading I've ever got was 4 7/8 inches.

Wow. Now that I see it in print perhaps it IS embarrassingly small. :)

Nah. I'm sticking with 'just below average.' It's been a tough day and I need this win. :)

I used to measure myself by pushing my penis down toward the floor and measuring up the shaft, pressing the ruler into myflesh at the pubic bone. I figured I was not too small at 5 1/2". Then my wife measured me as I lay on my back with my penis held straight up, and the ruler just touching the skin at the pubic bone. She was clearly disappointed at the 4" measurement and rubbed me saying "come on, can't you get bigger?". Wasn't long before she was being fucked 3 times a week by the black guy from her gym. Don't know exactly how big he is but seeing his pics on my wife's phone I guess about 9". She proudly told me that she can wrap both of her hands around his shaft and still have his big cock head sticking out to suck on. She was never interested in sucking me....
This is a nice story. I would like to have a Wife like that!!

Back