How Small Are You?

You’re about 2 1/2” longer than me. You’re wife may be nervous about it but once a real cock fills her pussy she’ll never want yours or any white dicklet to touch her again. It’s not only the size difference, but the technique. Get yourself an experienced bull & when you’re not sucking his gorgeous cock pay attention to how he fucks your wife. You’ll see why you’re so bad at it & you’re wife will find out how bad you were too.

Yeah I agree. All fucking is rhythym, stroke, angles, communication, and self control. That's pretty much it. Once he gets good at being able to tell what his partner likes based off her body language and genuine reactions he won't even need the communication part.

You’re about 2 1/2” longer than me. You’re wife may be nervous about it but once a real cock fills her pussy she’ll never want yours or any white dicklet to touch her again. It’s not only the size difference, but the technique. Get yourself an experienced bull & when you’re not sucking his gorgeous cock pay attention to how he fucks your wife. You’ll see why you’re so bad at it & you’re wife will find out how bad you were too.
My little dick gets so hard when I think of a BBC BULL locking me in a cock cage and having me guide his big cock into my wife's pussy and then making me sit as close as possible to watch him fuck her like I never could

Yeah I agree. All fucking is rhythym, stroke, angles, communication, and self control. That's pretty much it. Once he gets good at being able to tell what his partner likes based off her body language and genuine reactions he won't even need the communication part.

Even with all of that, the first time he buries that big black cock in your wife’s pussy it’s so much better than anything you could’ve ever given her that it changes instantly and it only gets better from there

Even with all of that, the first time he buries that big black cock in your wife’s pussy it’s so much better than anything you could’ve ever given her that it changes instantly and it only gets better from there

Once I sink in that white pussy, there's the initial "oh ******* this white pussy feels good feeling."

The trick is to actually control this feeling from setting your body on auto pilot.

I actually ignore that and treat my cock like a dildo. If you give into the feeling you will not only cum instantly but you will fuck her wrong and only the way it feels good to you.

I only give into fucking her they I want, until after she has cummed or squirted. The tricky part is maintaining dominance and fooling the woman into believing you are fucking her the way you want but in reality you are pleasing her.
Self control is a big big big deal. I have actually noticed that as the more I stop myself from ejaculating while fucking her the harder my cock becomes. At maximum it's close to 8 inches when I actually finally cum and my load is massive due to the long build up.

If you let your body go on auto pilot it won't feel as good to the woman and chances are she won't even orgasm. She will most likely fake it.

Hi I am Claudia here is my hubby Litle dick, pls made comments than humiliated him is you wish, he enjoy the comments by others mens and women’s

Attachments

• 9755A313-02A9-4A9E-BF54-625B7139CAA9.jpeg
    9755A313-02A9-4A9E-BF54-625B7139CAA9.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 31
Back