How Small Are You?

mine is approx. 6 1/2" long, 5" around when erect, and i`m fully content with it! ;)
he is about 6 to 6.5 hard
That`s average - at least.
Many women say, most important is girth, so what about that? - Just a curious mind here. ;)
Not quite sure if that`s what you want to read, but... doesn`t look small at all, just sayin` :D
Not big at all.. 5.5-5.7 fully erect... about 3 in soft
Again: what`s the girth?
BTW, i never understood what significance the measure of flaccid length should have. Is it always the same anyway?

I never realized that men are as hung up about the size of their penis as women are about their dress size. I see men on here complaining about how small they are when they are above average or even very large the same way that I see women saying that they are too fat when they only wear a size 2 dress. Personally, I like a small cock and I have said it before on this site, not all black men have above average sizes; the size range runs approximately the same as white men.

I never realized that men are as hung up about the size of their penis as women are about their dress size. I see men on here complaining about how small they are when they are above average or even very large the same way that I see women saying that they are too fat when they only wear a size 2 dress. Personally, I like a small cock and I have said it before on this site, not all black men have above average sizes; the size range runs approximately the same as white men.

Would something like a small cock fetish exist?? If so, probably with my luck mine would be too big, LOL

Fairly big for a white guy. 7.5" hard and thick... Still love being a cuckold though, and finding bbc that's even bigger than I am! I'm bigger than average and still can't compete with superior bbc!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 72
Would something like a small cock fetish exist?? If so, probably with my luck mine would be too big, LOL
I would say, "Yes." Small cock fetish makes more sense than large cock fetishes. They fit better and in more places. Your response sounds like a Rodney Dangerfield joke. Don't worry. I believe there is somebody for everybody.

Back