How should cuckold wannabes approach woman

I'm just looking for a little guidance I suppose. My question is , how should a white cuckold wannabe approach women we are interested in, or should we? I'm attracted to young ladies that I know prefer black men , and generally wouldn't notice or give me time of day. Is it ok , and if so how would be best to meet and strike up conversation with snow bunnies and Queen of spade women in the real world?. Sometime I see the most beautiful girls with there black boyfriends , and I want to tell them how I want to serve them and would do anything just to get to watch! But I dare not start out with that! Lol 😂 help please. Any input would be appreciated

maybe white men who are interested in such women should also invent some kind of distinction, just like a woman has a Queen of Spades. Maybe a man should have either a Jack of Spades or even a Six of Spades shows that he is the lowest in this pyramid and is ready to recognize his role!
Very interesting

Very interesting
we must admit that white guys as males are of little interest to many white women who are addicted to the worship of black kings, but these women also want to have a certain status that black kings are not ready to give them because they see them as mostly white bitches, also black kings are not ready to share their women with white men, believing that this defiles the breed! that is why their black kings will be lenient towards whites who are ready to accept the rules of the game to create external families recognizing the power of black kings! I know many black men who refuse to date unmarried white women as it can create side problems while being attracted to married women.
IMG_20220206_134202_197.jpg

This is a one to watch. Because not even the ideal women will have the answer to this one.
The laws of attraction are always going to be a mystery. However, i do feel we cuckold types can mix in the right circles and increase our chances.

Ladies with a promiscuous past. Those who already have mixed offspring. And i think being brave enough to say hello to any girl you see as potential. Even if its just a smile and to tell her youd love to take her to dinner. And even say, just as a friend, i know you are clearly out of my league but Id love to make you laugh and see if we have any shared interests etc.etc.

Third or fourth date is when you should hint that you may be a cuckold. Finding a non creepy way to get that into conversation.

If meeting and chatting on dating apps, dont spill your cuckold fantasies out too soon. And ideally have a first date or three before you do.

Life ain't easy for the men who know they're a cuckold before they are even made one. It should be recognised as a sexuality, more than a fetish

This is a one to watch. Because not even the ideal women will have the answer to this one.
The laws of attraction are always going to be a mystery. However, i do feel we cuckold types can mix in the right circles and increase our chances.

Ladies with a promiscuous past. Those who already have mixed offspring. And i think being brave enough to say hello to any girl you see as potential. Even if its just a smile and to tell her youd love to take her to dinner. And even say, just as a friend, i know you are clearly out of my league but Id love to make you laugh and see if we have any shared interests etc.etc.

Third or fourth date is when you should hint that you may be a cuckold. Finding a non creepy way to get that into conversation.

If meeting and chatting on dating apps, dont spill your cuckold fantasies out too soon. And ideally have a first date or three before you do.

Life ain't easy for the men who know they're a cuckold before they are even made one. It should be recognised as a sexuality, more than a fetish
Great in sight!

dobbiamo ammettere che i ragazzi bianchi in quanto maschi sono di scarso interesse per molte donne bianche che sono dedite al culto dei re neri, ma queste donne vogliono anche avere un certo status che i re neri non sono disposti a dar loro perché le vedono come per lo più femmine bianche, anche i re neri non sono pronti a condividere le loro donne con uomini bianchi, credendo che questo contamini la razza! ecco perché i loro re neri saranno indulgenti nei confronti dei bianchi che sono pronti ad accettare le regole del gioco per creare famiglie esterne che riconoscano il potere dei re neri! Conosco molti uomini di colore che si rifiutano di uscire con donne bianche non sposate perché possono creare problemi secondari pur essendo attratti da donne sposate.
View attachment 5478446
La tua analisi è impeccabile! Ma non riesco a trovare una ragazza che voglia essere mia moglie e avere relazioni normali e non segrete con maschi neri dominanti. Sembra che in Italia questo sia impossibile. Cosa ne pensi?

Last edited:
La tua analisi è impeccabile! Ma non riesco a trovare una ragazza che voglia essere mia moglie e avere relazioni normali e non segrete con maschi neri dominanti. Sembra che in Italia questo sia impossibile. Cosa ne pensi?
solita ipocrisia italiana...e al sud è ancora peggio visto che ci sono donne che hanno l'amante ma in pubblico sono puritane moraliste all'ennesima potenza...

Qualcuno dice dei bronzi che sarebbero molto ben muniti: a me non sembra proprio e ne comprendo il motivo: per gli antichi greci avercelo grosso era indecoroso e spiacevole.

Back