how old is too old

I dated a woman who was legitimately old enough to be my mom. While she looked her age(early 60's)...her body was petite and toned. It was a great experience.

I just turned 38 and although I don't think my sex life will end soon, How old is too old to service black cock. Can you picture yourself on your knees at 70 sucking off a 30 year old black stud? and guys whats the oldest white slut you have fucked. Did you like it?
I hope I still active when I am seventy, I am having a great time! :) Jen

When I was 28 I spent a few nights and mornings satisfying a women who was 14 years older than me (42 years old). I also had two encounters with a woman that was 49, she was beautifully wild. The last time we had sex while her husband sat in the living room drinking wine. He was happy as long as she was happy. She laid on the couch sucking my cock right in front of him while I fingered her. We went back to the bedroom and I filled her ass with my cock until she came twice.

I just turned 38 and although I don't think my sex life will end soon, How old is too old to service black cock. Can you picture yourself on your knees at 70 sucking off a 30 year old black stud? and guys whats the oldest white slut you have fucked. Did you like it?

I don't think the age of
the woman should be
the factor but rather the
chemistry and the
connection.
I was 42 when I fucked
a 62ys old ...I'm glad
and proud to show her
pics in my avatar and
my album!

Hubby and I swing a little and now that I've turned 50, I have noticed that the guys who approach me are getting older!:)LOL! There's no shortage of men my age or older, black and white, who want to fuck me at swinger events, but I do miss the fine young BBC out there!:qos:I would enjoy a younger black male for a change!:lips:

Hubby and I swing a little and now that I've turned 50, I have noticed that the guys who approach me are getting older!:)LOL! There's no shortage of men my age or older, black and white, who want to fuck me at swinger events, but I do miss the fine young BBC out there!:qos:I would enjoy a younger black male for a change!:lips:

While you wait to meet
a younger black guy
..enjoy the moment
while it lasted !

My wife is 50 and she's sexy as hell. Everyone today talks of how sex life extended - so I hope she'd stay as interested in sex and play into her 60-ies.
Honey, I can tell you that at 60 mine was just started...how about let's hope she stays interested until she is 80...I AM :) Jen

Back