How often you guys get tested ??

Hey folks,

I'm just wondering, how often you guys get tested yourselves for STD related stuff.
I know, most of us do with condoms but curious to know, whether people go for tests or just leave it like that since condoms are used in the play..

So, how often or none at all

Hey folks,

I'm just wondering, how often you guys get tested yourselves for STD related stuff.
I know, most of us do with condoms but curious to know, whether people go for tests or just leave it like that since condoms are used in the play..

So, how often or none at all
If it is our first time together I want us both to be tested before we fuck. If neither of us has been with someone else since the last time we were together then no test is necessary. Whoever has been with someone else since the last time we were together, that person needs to be tested before we get together again.

I test ever 3 months and also take Prepp under the supervision of my wife. She has the same lover for several years in the mean time what makes that they do not test anymore and have bare sex. She wanted me to take Prepp because she knows that in the heat of a sex-encounter condoms frequently get forgotten and that as a bottom you have the highest ris to get HIV. She also reminds and asks me regularly if I took my Prepp, it is me that takes the pill to have sex instead of she that in the mean time did have her tubes tied. My Prepp pils are placed very visible in our bathroom before the mirror. She likes the idea and likes the powerplay that I am the one that takes the pill... Already several times it was noticed by visitors as her sister that asked questions about it where my girlfriend then told her why I had to take these pills not to get pregnant from my gaydates...

Back