How often is ok for wife to meet with bull ?

For us we used to meet him once a week, but now it’s whenever she’s in need of the sex she gets from him or when he wants to fuck his married white whores cunt and empty his black seed into her while I watch them masturbating . It can be every night or a couple of times a week due to her hunger for his cock and his need

Last edited:
just depends on schedules for the most part with no set number of times to meet. Could be five days in a row or once a week or even less depending on everyones life and work schedules.

just depends on schedules for the most part with no set number of times to meet. Could be five days in a row or once a week or even less depending on everyones life and work schedules.
Same with us. sometimes he's here a lot, other times once a week. She gets so horny and really gives him a great fuck when it's been a while

To each their own to work out. For me and my wife, it’s our lifestyle now and she fucks bbc regularly, several times weekly and thst has. Even ongoing now for almost 15 years and she shows no signs of ever slowing down.

one of her friends who is single and now thanks to my wife loves BBC only fucks them 1-3 times a month and that keeps her happy but she focuses most her energy on her work career. Another friend who is married and cheating but wasn’t getting any sex from the hubby for years, fucks at our house for discretion from her hubby and is over a couple times a week, sometimes when the wife and I are gone, she has a key to our house.

I enjoy and prefer my wife being very active, I would go crazy wanting to see more if she was only doing it 1-3 times a month but that’s just me.

Back