how often do you ladies swallow cum?

It's rare to find women who swallow cum at least in my experience
I would say check some polling. Your own personal experience is not a good barometer. If you are ugly you are probably not going to get a lot of swallowers. Just sayin. If you are average or super attractive the number goes up I’m sure. If you ask a professional athlete how many women swallow he’s probably going to say all of them 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing goes to waste with Hot Annies!
Annie is absolutely a Dedicated QOS BBC Loving Mature Women and I really love and adore the media pics and videos of your beautiful interracial bonding and Steamy intense exploits. And those Big Nipples are so Amazing and I am very sure that you are designed for a Black Alpha King who has the physical stamina and Sexual healing for your levels of need. Extremely High level Sexual beings in Nature and I know you are perfection for your knowledge and your Support of the BNWO! Salute to you 🔥 AnnieS! 🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦💦♠️👰🏼‍♀️💍👅😋👁💯❤️💯🔥✊🏿

Some it's the high of making you shake and pulsing throbbing of your cock as you shoot ribbons of hot cum and some love the taste. Precum is delicious different
OMG you are a Keeper of Black Alpha King! Salute! Which I had my BBC in your mouth right now and watching the beauty of it being completely drained and you are a Big part of what you are doing for us Black Alpha Kings and I know that you love to feel that powerful and that pulsating throbbing BBC and the Massive loads of Black Seed rewarded.your hubby I'm so sure that he is loving it and doing so well with the part that he plays. Ummmm Salute to

It's rare to find women who swallow cum at least in my experience
Oh No that's not True at all. Actually it is the opposite of what you are saying. Most Women especially White Women are more Sexual beings and they all know that All Men love to watch you swallow all of their Cum..it's truly amazing to see that and I know that most White Women are not very happy with the way Cum tastes, smells or the aroma but they will swallow all the Cum anyway bc they know that We love it. LOVE THE LIFESTYLE! 🫅🏿💪🏿That is a very extremely beautiful and very sexually supportive and very submissive and obedient is what I am truly addicted too. 🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦💦👰🏼‍♀️💍👅😋❤️💯🔥✊🏿

I absolutely love swallowing cum
Oh my God that's just so awesome and so Awesome to see you on a huge Black Cock and you are sucking my BBC and I'm Cumming in your mouth and I am very much loving your thoughts and desires and I would love to fuck you so good and hard and then pull out of your beautiful white pink pussy and Cum down your throat. OMG! Love it and I love to shake and Throbbing and pulsating and Spraying Cumshots and I'm a Pro at Pleasuring White Women that are very eager to learn and grow Sexually with a Black Bull

Back