how often do you ladies swallow cum?

I have not found this to be the case at all. My cum is either going down her throat or in her pussy and usually both places. I like to start out with a bj. After that I am able to fuck for hours. I don't believe in wasting a drop. In fact if it is a new women and she wants me to wear a condom she is drinking it out of the condom when I'm finished.
Great to hear a Black Man who knows the true value and transforming power of his royal DNA and what an addicting privilege it is for whites to carry it inside them. No loss when white sperm goes in the trash but Black seed must be honored as the reservoir of original, pure bloodlines and badly needed regenerative medicine that it is.

Since my wife hasnā€™t sucked me little dick in 10 plus years at all, I asked her this questionā€¦..her response was she would figure on average, twice a week she swallows a big load of black manā€™s cumā€¦ā€¦all the rest she noted goes in her pussy and then I swallow itā€¦..she was like, you know, your the bigger cum slut, you swallow way more than I do.

Back