how often do you ladies swallow cum?

i was taught it was disrespectful for a white slut to not swallow. I like receiving the Black man's load, as a reward for my serving him well and as a sign that he is pleased with my performance.
I have had white women and Asian women who were enthusiastic swallowers.....I try keep my semen plenteous and tasty for the ladies who enjoy it!

It's weird I dated a woman for 2 years, she was a slut in college, she absolutely loved sex, our sex was off the charts! Took some convincing to do anal but I finally got her to do it, took some convincing but she agreed to a threesome but we split before we had the opportunity. The only thing I could not do was smack her ass or cum in her mouth. If I ever smacked her ass she said she would turn around and punch me. The first time I found out she didn't like cum in her mouth, I was face fucking her, my hands both sides of her head and I was thrusting in her mouth. I'm not endowed so I was shoving all the way in her mouth. When I busted my nut it went straight to the back of her mouth. She got up and went to the sink and spit, I laughed and asked, "Do you not swallow?" She said no. LOL

My wife now, our sex really isn't there but when we do and she sucks on me, she'll suck out every drop out of me and swallow.

My wife will swallow a bulls cum anytime they request they service but she prefers it in her pussy for me to lick clean or splashed all over her face for me to see because she knows that gives me an instant hard on!!!! Especially if I’m not there and she’s making me a video, she will have him film it with her phone and rake the cum off her face with her fingers and suck them clean while moaning and telling me as she looks into the camera how awesome his cock was and how delicious his nut tastes.

It's weird I dated a woman for 2 years, she was a slut in college, she absolutely loved sex, our sex was off the charts! Took some convincing to do anal but I finally got her to do it, took some convincing but she agreed to a threesome but we split before we had the opportunity. The only thing I could not do was smack her ass or cum in her mouth. If I ever smacked her ass she said she would turn around and punch me. The first time I found out she didn't like cum in her mouth, I was face fucking her, my hands both sides of her head and I was thrusting in her mouth. I'm not endowed so I was shoving all the way in her mouth. When I busted my nut it went straight to the back of her mouth. She got up and went to the sink and spit, I laughed and asked, "Do you not swallow?" She said no. LOL

My wife now, our sex really isn't there but when we do and she sucks on me, she'll suck out every drop out of me and swallow.
Interesting

My wife will swallow a bulls cum anytime they request they service but she prefers it in her pussy for me to lick clean or splashed all over her face for me to see because she knows that gives me an instant hard on!!!! Especially if I’m not there and she’s making me a video, she will have him film it with her phone and rake the cum off her face with her fingers and suck them clean while moaning and telling me as she looks into the camera how awesome his cock was and how delicious his nut tastes.
👍

Practically all the time. He would cum 2x 1x in my mouth other time when he would pull out or with his condom. Happened within 15min tops. I made my men pop way to fast. I was even told I'm going to give him a heart attack cumming to much🤦‍♀️
Damn you're perfect!!👍😁

Back