how often do you ladies swallow cum?

It's rare to find women who swallow cum at least in my experience
Not sure if I answered this thread prior. Ahhh well, more is more: I can't remember the last time a woman didn't. I recently stopped my life as living 1/4 of it out of a suitcase, therefore I'll say it's not a regional/cultural/ethnic *thing*; I tend to date women over 30...age is a factor possibly(?); could be my demeanor or just the women who find themselves equally attracted to me. I can't think of a date in the last 5-6years at least where my lovely female friends are not cum-hungry little goblins. And those who are yet to be are eager for oral submissive training. Not just once either for my known throat GOATs (I've heard the tales where a women will gift a guy a swallow and his taste is off-putting), I get complimented on my taste....I'm curious where these oral-avoidance artists are. I never want to visit there, I just wanna know 🤣 From my perspective your statement is the equivalent of "fish don't swim"🤷🏿‍♂️

*postscript* Only personal factor I can think of (this isn't meant as disrespectful to you...just introspection of myself). I honestly, truly treat my playmates with dignity, respect and empathy, with this I let them know I'll use them like a whore and still treat them the same (like a Lady...with a hidden or not well concealed slut lurking in the consciousness) way after we've had our moments of hair pulling, ass slapping, pretzel twisting, filthy name calling, cum-feeding play-time. If I can think of any reason, having spoken to Ladiess sharing tales of past experiences, that's a significant difference. I'll cover a woman head to toe in my cum with my hand on her throat and call her everything but the second coming of Jezebel and then open the door for her and pull her chair out for her (if she can still sit), etc without fail. Letting Her know she is *safe* with you, she's not an object of the moment, it's not just an act played long enough to knock the boots, truly safe, extends boundaries a loooooooong way👍🏾

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008-115554_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-115554_Drive.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Back