how often do you ladies swallow cum?

you are right it is hard to swallow for certain women! and I'm one of those that totally struggles with it. It is not the taste cause I can have a guy cum in my mouth no stress. however, when I try to swallow I gag almost everytime. last time I did swallow a bull it was so thick and there was so much of it. It stuck in my throat and I vomited!! So it is not that I don't want to it's just sometimes I just can't. but if I'm asked nicely i'll try
Wow, I’m sorry it made you *******. Thats a bad experience. I actually used to feel the same way. I first started sucking cock with my boyfriend in high school, and I swallowed because we were usually in his car with no option to spit. I’d usually gag on the thickness. But over time I got over that feeling and began to actually like the feel of it. I would think, This cum is so thick but I’m swallowing it, and it would turn me on. Eventually I liked the biggest, thickest loads I could get. 😋

Wow, I’m sorry it made you *******. Thats a bad experience. I actually used to feel the same way. I first started sucking cock with my boyfriend in high school, and I swallowed because we were usually in his car with no option to spit. I’d usually gag on the thickness. But over time I got over that feeling and began to actually like the feel of it. I would think, This cum is so thick but I’m swallowing it, and it would turn me on. Eventually I liked the biggest, thickest loads I could get. 😋
I am sure your boyfriend in high school has great memories of those blow jobs.

I am sure your boyfriend in high school has great memories of those blow jobs.
My ex gf from high school made some amazing bj. I remember my first one when i told her that i will cum and she didn't say anything just suck. For me it was strange to swallow and when i cum.in her mouth and she swallow it i was ... Babe you can do everything with me.
After a while she was cheating me. Seeing us eatch day to 1 or 2 days a week and coming at my place with the pussy all changed one day i asked her what is going on but the bj make me to forget and don't bee so i insistent.
She know how to treat me. When she looked in my eyes and i was cumming in her mouth and she was swallow everything in that moment she can tell me everything because i will not be angry on her.
In conclusion my ex loved a lot to swallow.

It depends on how many guys I am servicing ( Or was servicing as now retired ) I did not mind swallowing or facials , If I was just on my own with my young boyfriend, my Husbands favourite thing was to send a video of My boyfriends cum running out of me, and obviously watching me take his affections, If My lover had arranged for me to service some of his friends as well ( Usually a weekend stay ) then I knew I would have all of my openings used.
However when my boyfriend arranged for some female Bi/Lesbian to come to the apartment as well as some of His mates, This really tested me as , before I got into BBC, I had never ,when swinging just white on white never been interested in other woman.
This just goes to show, how much a long term relationship with an 18 year age difference between myself and my boyfriend can make.
I was also very lucky that my Husband and Boyfriend communicated, and Hubby would let my boyfriend know what our current fantasy was, which He would arrange.
I have never worried about being seen in a restaurant or bar with a group of black lovers, in fact I found it very exciting for people to know, or work out that I was fucking them all.
I loved catching other woman’s eyes,when they were intently watching us in the bar.
I always found this made me very wet,and Horney, to the point where I wanted to go back for another session.
Regarding other woman, because it turned my BBC Boyfriend and also Hubby on to know I had agreed to do it, I went along with it, but after being used by everyone a few times, I started to enjoy it, but preferred sex with my boyfriend or a few of his friends the most.
I always had unprotected sex , I have never ever had a guy use a condom, and actually got pregnant by someone when white on white swinging, I never knew who the ******* was as It was at a party and my Husband was not even in the country.
As I have children I have always had to be very careful when arranging things as well as my Husband.
As my children got older and started going out, especially places I used to frequent with my BBC lovers, It did become difficult for me/ Hubby and we eventually stopped using fuckbase 1 as we called my boyfriends apartment.
We also as the ******* got older found it even more difficult to even get out of the house.
However when the ******* found partners of their own and eventually moved out to homes of their own,that’s when I enjoyed myself the most, and as I was also getting older and more appreciative of the sex my Boyfriend and my Husband provided.
I know I have been what many people would consider a very dirty woman,
But in my 70,s I look back on some wonderful experiences, and admit I was such a slut.
😜

I would have all of my openings used.

“all of my openings“
What a nice turn of phrase, opposed to the more common “holes”.
It’s sweetly respectable while still reducing a woman to pure sex. Nice!

It’s also arousing to read about you and women.
Going from “never” to “starting to enjoy“ sex with women.
Like most men, I would have loved to watch you like that.

But in my 70,s I look back on some wonderful experiences, and admit I was such a slut.

”Slut“ or just a woman who really really loved sex…so nice to learn about you and women like you.

Last edited:
“all of my openings“
What a nice turn of phrase, opposed to the more common “holes”.
It’s sweetly respectable while still reducing a woman to pure sex. Nice!

It’s also arousing to read about you and women.
Going from “never” to “starting to enjoy“ sex with wom.
Like most men, I would have loved to watch you like that.

”Slut“ or just a woman who really really loved sex…so nice to learn about you and women like you.
Thank You , I have been with my husband, since I was 16 , He taught me so much, but we both loved sex and expanding our experiences.
I was fortunate to find a partner who not only was reasonably well hung ( For a white guy ) but who also loved experimenting sexually,this was passed on to me, and I took it further ,I guess.
As we are both now in that late stage of our lives, It is lovely to read about what other woman are up to, and remember some of the situations I /We have been in.
Not one regret !😜

Back