how often do you ladies swallow cum?

For me, my wife will let me cum wherever I want when she's giving me a blowjob. My preference is to cum in her mouth.
If she's playing with others, her preference is for them to cum on her tits, but she will let them cum wherever based on what's requested.

i was taught it was disrespectful for a white slut to not swallow. I like receiving the Black man's load, as a reward for my serving him well and as a sign that he is pleased with my performance.
I was told or taught the same thing ... not swallowing was the same as rejecting or disrespecting the man. Making him cum was my reward for serving and pleasing him. His hand on my head or in my hair as he finished and hearing him say, "Good Girl" was what I wanted.

Mrs usually swallows every time, with me or her dates. It's just something she's preferred since she was a young. On rare occasion she will ask them cum on her tits, rub it in, then get dressed and come home feeling and smelling very naughty.

Hottest thing I've seen her do is snowball the wife of a husband she was fucking:oops:

Last edited:
Mrs usually swallows every time, with me or her dates. It's just something she's preferred since she was a young. On rare occasion she will ask them cum on her tits, rub it in, then get dressed and come home feeling and smelling very naughty.

Hottest thing I've seen her do is snowball the wife of a husband she was fucking:oops:
Your wife is a very Good girl! 💦💦💦👅😋❤️🔥

Back