How often do you get horny?

Like that, where it is for a whole day, once a month. Basically at ovulation time. Only it lasts three days, not one.

Other than that, it fluctuates. Maybe once every couple of weeks. Unless I use cannabis. That does it every time.

Right now I feel like I'm horny all of the time but if it's ovulation time it's very hard to just make it through the day. Also if I ******* red wine it can get bad.
Ha me too.

Oh god don't even get me started if I ******* alcohol! If I ******* I can't even pretend I'm not a BBC slut 🤭

Edit: the blurred words I said was "Dr!NK" - why is this blurred?

Ha me too.

Oh god don't even get me started if I ******* alcohol! If I ******* I can't even pretend I'm not a BBC slut 🤭

Edit: the blurred words I said was "Dr!NK" - why is this blurred?
You'll learn as you go, B2W censorship makes absolutely no sense....
They block out some of the dumbest shyt yet let some of the most vile and disgusting shyt slide...
You'll be shocked by what is allowed and dumbfounded by what they don't allow...

And back to your question, I'm ready and wet 24/7, even if I'm not mentally there or in the mood, getting full blown can't handle it, probably every couple weeks for days on end, or after a few Carlo Rossi sweet pink sangria or any alcohol, I'm like right now, if i see something yummy, that looks like he's got a decent bulge... And I feel it... It's on... Skirt or dress are up, and that man better be prepared 😈
Depending what strain of cannabis, that can do it too, we both prefer the gummies tho, even the full spectrum delta 8 CBD seems to reach get both there when it starts creeping up on us 🤣

And back to your question, I'm ready and wet 24/7, even if I'm not mentally there or in the mood, getting full blown can't handle it, probably every couple weeks for days on end, or after a few Carlo Rossi sweet pink sangria or any alcohol, I'm like right now, if i see something yummy, that looks like he's got a decent bulge... And I feel it... It's on... Skirt or dress are up, and that man better be prepared 😈
Depending what strain of cannabis, that can do it too, we both prefer the gummies tho, even the full spectrum delta 8 CBD seems to reach get both there when it starts creeping up on us 🤣
That sounds like a partaayyy!

Back