How often do white boys jack to interracial?

Orgasms increase from interracial sex or viewing

• 200% increase

Votes: 2,384 90.0%
  • 25% increase

Votes: 184 6.9%
  • Other. Explain.

Votes: 80 3.0%

• Total voters
.....And sometimes American boys lose too.....hard!! I think the first time they did this, it was too much for this whiteboy to handle - but then, in the next video, he's laid out jerking himself silly while she gets drilled right next to him!! 🥴🥴🥴
Never seen a whiteboy look so broken before!!
Just like him the only thing I have to offer my wife is a half limp little dick. So I would love be in his place while my wife get the sexual pleasure she need. SO HOT! I think that's nature and whe just have to do what nature want us to.

Just like him the only thing I have to offer my wife is a half limp little dick. So I would love be in his place while my wife get the sexual pleasure she need. SO HOT! I think that's nature and whe just have to do what nature want us to.
What is interesting in the second video - whiteboy is doing all the work on himself. The gf isn't jerking him off, she doesn't suck him much. He spends most of the time just jerking himself off. There is another video of this lot where the whiteboy is fucking her but he seems to be struggling, and I think he takes poppers a couple of times while he fucks her to keep himself going. Still, his weakness is HOT! He's a glutton for punishment.

Makes me wonder what his social circle would think if they saw the video - but I guess that's OnlyFans for you. That's why you should never let an encounter be photographed or filmed - sooner or later, its going to find its way to the internet :ROFLMAO:

.....And sometimes American boys lose too.....HARD!! I think the first time they did this, it was too much for this whiteboy to handle - but then, in the next video, he's laid out jerking himself silly while she gets drilled right next to him!! 🥴🥴🥴
That whiteboi is so beaten and humiliated.
The Black guy was much bigger and harder and doing all the fucking whilst whiteboi is left jerking himself
The white male is going to go through some psychological changes now!

.....And sometimes American boys lose too.....HARD!! I think the first time they did this, it was too much for this whiteboy to handle - but then, in the next video, he's laid out jerking himself silly while she gets drilled right next to him!! 🥴🥴🥴
Video didn't download properly

Back