How oblivious can some men be?

ayamaharider

Couple
From
US
I know someone who is highly successful career-wise at a well-known global organization. He met his 2nd wife when he was 49 years old, and she was only 21. As soon as my wife and I met them, the first thing that came to my mind is that he bought her, I know my comment which was just circulating in my thoughts and obviously did not vocalize it was not polite but i am not sure why this came to mind.

She is a gorgeous lady, and you can tell that over the years that we know them, she has done some major work in her body, Botox, fillers fake breasts, to name a few. Let’s say that the older she gets, the hotter she becomes.

My suspicion that she was a hot wife or at least that she craved to be one did not stop there. Mind you I neglected to mention that her husband is black and she is white. I kept googling her, I was not able to find anything other than public social media accounts I soon realized that she liked the attention, thong bikinis on a family vacation, push-up bras high heels you know the drill.

I stopped trying to find out any information about her to merely satisfy my speculation, and this is where I came across some of her pictures on Flickr. The content her pictures was elegant boudoir, and some naked ones, and some of them I could tell were professionally done, or at least by someone who is considerably better than me in photography.

The point of my post, her husband calls me up at 12:00 am one night to go in New York City, he was upset and needed someone to talk to. I quickly declined, it was a working day next morning and I was way too comfortable on my couch. Apparently, I was not able to sway him otherwise and shows up with a limo to pick me up from my home.

This is where he got ******* faced ******* and start telling me he found out that his wife sucks and fucks other men, and not only one, multiple and he was upset but apparently, he loves her and the rest sob stories.

Now why did I bored you all with the above quick story, how oblivious a person can be? He is 28 years older than her and he is very well to do financially. I am not suggesting that there is no possibility for a true love here, but when something does not fit you get those weird thoughts right? He was devastated and all I can say is that to this day they are still together with their gorgeous ******* and beautiful family.

Back