How my wife turned

My wife T and I met in high school and have been madly in love for the 20 years since. T, after having 2 *******, still has the same amazing body that she had when we met. Very perky b cup tits with amazing nipples that stick out nicely, flat tummy, and a big ass. For years, I fantasized about her getting fucked by another man with a big dick that could feed her far better than my average at best 5 inches. I tried to float the idea to her here and there on nights when she was *******, but never made much progress. Then it began out of nowhere. On a drunken night, my best friend stayed and slept in the couch. While having a smoke with T, I told her she should fuck him. She was definitely into the idea, then for some reason, I got scared and backed out and told her I changed my mind. We went to bed, but I only faked sleeping. 10 minutes later, she tip toed out of the bedroom. I heard a few moans over the next hour until she finally came back to bed. She immediately saw that I was awake and tried to tell me she was sorry but she had given him a blow job. My dick was rock hard at that point, so I threw her down in the bed and started kissing on her body. I moved down to eat her pussy and found it completely filled with my best friends cum! The taste of his cum mixed with her juices was so delicious! I licked all I could before finally fucking her brains out, then passing out.
It kind of went unspoken of for a while after that. Then she began fucking another one of my friends on a regular for about a year. Then a couple other people we knew here and there. We never fought about it and it greatly improved our own sex life, which had been going downhill. While I loved it, I was really wanting her to fuck a black guy. T had never had a black guy and always said there was no way she would do that. Honestly, I never saw it happening, especially since we live in a small town where there are very few blacks. Then one day, she started a new job at a warehouse where 90 percent of the employees are black. I was excited, knowing a sexy big booty white girl would get plenty of attention. And I was not let down. Within the first couple of days, she was coming home telling me how much she's getting hit on. It didn't take long for one of them to find her on fb and get ahold of her. One day out of nowhere, she shows me their messages and tells me she's going to fuck a black guy. She did, and lemme tell you, once was all it took for her to be hooked. She went to his house to get fucked about 5 different times and brought her used pussy home to me. I don't know if it's the black dick that makes her pussy taste so good, of the fact that it made her cum so much, but her pussy tastes so much better after a BBC than it does after a white guy. Since then, T has fucked 4 other guys from work on different occasions. I still get to fuck, but usually have to wait a few days after she has had some BBC because of how sore she gets. Her pussy that was always very tight is definitely looser now and I am not always able to make her cum with my smaller dick. She hasn't fucked any white guy besides me since her first BBC experience a couple years ago and probably won't again. She is even borderline in love with her favorite one and insists that she wouldn't care if he got her pregnant. She is on birth control, so we don't have to worry, but still a hot fantasy! We are even more in love than ever and looking forward to our future adventures!
great story.

My wife T and I met in high school and have been madly in love for the 20 years since. T, after having 2 *******, still has the same amazing body that she had when we met. Very perky b cup tits with amazing nipples that stick out nicely, flat tummy, and a big ass. For years, I fantasized about her getting fucked by another man with a big dick that could feed her far better than my average at best 5 inches. I tried to float the idea to her here and there on nights when she was *******, but never made much progress. Then it began out of nowhere. On a drunken night, my best friend stayed and slept in the couch. While having a smoke with T, I told her she should fuck him. She was definitely into the idea, then for some reason, I got scared and backed out and told her I changed my mind. We went to bed, but I only faked sleeping. 10 minutes later, she tip toed out of the bedroom. I heard a few moans over the next hour until she finally came back to bed. She immediately saw that I was awake and tried to tell me she was sorry but she had given him a blow job. My dick was rock hard at that point, so I threw her down in the bed and started kissing on her body. I moved down to eat her pussy and found it completely filled with my best friends cum! The taste of his cum mixed with her juices was so delicious! I licked all I could before finally fucking her brains out, then passing out.
It kind of went unspoken of for a while after that. Then she began fucking another one of my friends on a regular for about a year. Then a couple other people we knew here and there. We never fought about it and it greatly improved our own sex life, which had been going downhill. While I loved it, I was really wanting her to fuck a black guy. T had never had a black guy and always said there was no way she would do that. Honestly, I never saw it happening, especially since we live in a small town where there are very few blacks. Then one day, she started a new job at a warehouse where 90 percent of the employees are black. I was excited, knowing a sexy big booty white girl would get plenty of attention. And I was not let down. Within the first couple of days, she was coming home telling me how much she's getting hit on. It didn't take long for one of them to find her on fb and get ahold of her. One day out of nowhere, she shows me their messages and tells me she's going to fuck a black guy. She did, and lemme tell you, once was all it took for her to be hooked. She went to his house to get fucked about 5 different times and brought her used pussy home to me. I don't know if it's the black dick that makes her pussy taste so good, of the fact that it made her cum so much, but her pussy tastes so much better after a BBC than it does after a white guy. Since then, T has fucked 4 other guys from work on different occasions. I still get to fuck, but usually have to wait a few days after she has had some BBC because of how sore she gets. Her pussy that was always very tight is definitely looser now and I am not always able to make her cum with my smaller dick. She hasn't fucked any white guy besides me since her first BBC experience a couple years ago and probably won't again. She is even borderline in love with her favorite one and insists that she wouldn't care if he got her pregnant. She is on birth control, so we don't have to worry, but still a hot fantasy! We are even more in love than ever and looking forward to our future adventures!
don't be surprised if she starts timing them to here fertile days.
mine did!

Back