How my wife made of me a cuckold

We used to have threesomes. Thinking that could be not enough for her I surprised her one day with a five some 4 Men (including me I thought) and her. She was quite angry because I did not tell her before inviting them. And on top they all where friends of mine. But she accepted it. so we started the five some. It was so amazing for me talking her with three friends of mine. When I started fucking her I was that much excited that after I just had my dick in her pussy I right away had my orgasm and came in her. In that moment she insult me that she is not there for me so that I can unload my sperm. I am not useful to fuck and I am a failure. I should watch from now on how real man get her. I will not let you fuck me any more. I of course was ashamed in front of my friends. But I also did feel that it made me hot. So from that moment she just fucked with my three friends that night. After the first of my friend fucked she said to me come on, let me see if you at least useful to lick my dirty pussy clean or do you think your other friends want to lick a dirty pussy. So licked out the sperm of my friend out of my wife pussy. And I did it after all three friends had fucked her. They fucked her a second time and I always had to lick her again. They all stayed the night and I had to watch how my wife swallowed their digs. The next morning the three gave her a quickie with their morning latte and I had to watch and lick her again.
That day she said to me that I will never fuck er again. All I am allowed to do is to lick her. From now on my friends and maybe other man will take place at my place to make her happy.
We are living like that now since 5 years. And beside my friends there also a Ex-Partner of her's and a neighbor and a twenty yers younger guy are also her bulls.
I love her.

Back