How much sex in the medical field workplace?

Im curious if anyone here works in the medical field and has experience with hooking up on the job, whether it was with a patient or a co worker and if you got away with it/ if you were cheating at the time
Not cheating but I used to bring coffee to a nurse that used to work in the ICU at local hospital, she is a freak we always play around the premises

My wife fucked two diff docs at two different hospitals in bathrooms while on shift. I was clueless. She confessed it to me 15 years after the fact or i would have never known. Can u imagine a 20 year old gorgeous newly married wife standing in a toilet stall holding onto handicap bars with her panties around her ankle while a 49 year old doctor was pumping his rampant erection in and out of her sweet cunt !

My wife fucked two diff docs at two different hospitals in bathrooms while on shift. I was clueless. She confessed it to me 15 years after the fact or i would have never known. Can u imagine a 20 year old gorgeous newly married wife standing in a toilet stall holding onto handicap bars with her panties around her ankle while a 49 year old doctor was pumping his rampant erection in and out of her sweet cunt !
yes, cause I've been done that way many times

Back