How much better black cocks look!

It's not just the small size that is off putting (although that IS truly off putting), it's the color, often the shape, etc. White men for the most part just do NOT have good looking dicks. They were simply not blessed in that department. On the other hand, God really blessed black men. :angel: I have almost never seen an ugly or unattractive black dick. One time I showed a friend a dick picture that my lover had sent me. She was never into black men too and she honestly said to me, "wow, I have never SEEN a dick look as good as that." And this girl had worked as a stripper so she saw her fair share! She was just used to seeing disgusting white ones!! :p

Damn daydreamer, don’t hold back what you think? The white dick is now the red headed step baby. Someone adopt them.

We don’t get the ole - “all dicks come in all shapes and sizes and you should appreciate them conversation like what men are getting for vaginas”

Ladies, men have been criticizing vaginas for a long time .....it’s your turn to criticize

I have a profile on another dating / hook up site and get my fair share of dick pics sent to me. It's funny how double standard my thinking is. With white guys I get annoyed and go "Eurgh, how unappealing. Please stop sending your dick pics" and with black men I'm "Oh, that's beautiful - can I see another one?!".

Not going to lie. I'm a white dude, absolutely straight, and I will admit I'd prefer to look at a black dick than a white dick of equal size anytime. However, I will say I'd have to disagree about black men having bigger dicks. My wife has been with about 40 black dudes and only 5 had huge dicks. By huge I mean 9-11." The others were 7-8. Certainly not small but not huge as the myth would suggest.
that is about the size of it in my experience lot of white guys are tiny tho...

Yes, I totally agree with you daydreamer3.. I’ve been with a number of different black men, some really big, some not so big, some really very dark black, some a lot lighter. My white ex-husband was somewhat big at 7inches but unfortunately didn’t know how to use it and the other few white guys I’ve been with were smaller and unfulfilling also.. and I can honestly say that my least enjoyable time I ever had with a black man was still 20 times better than the best sexual experience I ever had with a white guy, including my ex.. but the point here is that for me, a black mans cock is soooo much more beautiful than a white mans cock. To me, even if there was a white cock, side by side, exactly the same size in length and girth as a black cock, I would still think that the black cock is still much more desirable. I don’t care how big a white cock is, i don’t care if he’s 12inches and thick, it would still not turn me on at all..
That is exactly how I feel! How have you been btw? Message me when you get a chance!

I have a profile on another dating / hook up site and get my fair share of dick pics sent to me. It's funny how double standard my thinking is. With white guys I get annoyed and go "Eurgh, how unappealing. Please stop sending your dick pics" and with black men I'm "Oh, that's beautiful - can I see another one?!".
haha - that's completely natural. Black men do seem to be the sexual Alpha Males. I don't think that any white girl wouldn't look twice at pics like these...

Folks those aren’t BBC, those are fucking HBC (huge black cock).

It’s those cock pics that keeps this lifestyle alive.

Hahahahaha

Def agreed that a pink dick doesn't get the carnal juices flowing. Black dicks are more meaty than white dicks of even the same size. It might have something to do with knowing how black men fuck so good that makes their dicks look better. How intensely they'll make you cum. How often you'll want to give yourself to them.

Wow, I so wholeheartedly agree! It's not just the size that makes black cocks look so wonderful. The dark color has a lot to do with it. That darkness makes their dicks exude strength, power, dominance, and just utter MALENESS. A white or pink one just can't do that. (Sorry, guys)
I so agree.. BBC just radiates power, strength, dominance and sexual ability.

tumblr_or7ulttICa1wpaduio1_540.jpg
What good cuckolds long to see!

Back