How much better black cocks look!

I have a profile on another dating / hook up site and get my fair share of dick pics sent to me. It's funny how double standard my thinking is. With white guys I get annoyed and go "Eurgh, how unappealing. Please stop sending your dick pics" and with black men I'm "Oh, that's beautiful - can I see another one?!".
Instinctively, I think that white guys know this... as we 'accept our place' we should (and I do) just let the thought of you being fucked by masculine black men turn us on. We see this in nature all of the time (the Alpha Male gets to breed while the beta males provide and serve). Its primal. It can't be avoided. Its easiest to just accept.

Despite unlimited millions of picture proof. we still have these silly deniers claiming BBC is not bigger, better, more satisfying. Who else is tired of this nonsense! Why can't they believe their eyes?

Even small black cocks are more aesthetic that any white cocks IMHO. Mine looks like some sort of worm. This is just the way it is.
Just as milky while pussy looks better than brown and white pussy, for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20190616_172338_669.jpg
    IMG_20190616_172338_669.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 22
shooting 1.gifshooting 2.gif

Next time you and your wife are looking pictures of Black cocks... ask her "do you want him to wear a condom on that before slipping it deep inside you?" in memorization she will softly say " No" believe me.... then you say "do you want that to pull out of you after being so deep inside already with nothing between you two...do you want that cock to pull out or spurt lovingly deep inside you? "....she will answer immediately answer " Inside me "

Next time she's with a black guy they be no condom and she will feel him cum deep guaranteed.

View attachment 4073189View attachment 4073191

Next time you and your wife are looking pictures of Black cocks... ask her "do you want him to wear a condom on that before slipping it deep inside you?" in memorization she will softly say " No" believe me.... then you say "do you want that to pull out of you after being so deep inside already with nothing between you two...do you want that cock to pull out or spurt lovingly deep inside you? "....she will answer immediately answer " Inside me "

Next time she's with a black guy they be no condom and she will feel him cum deep guaranteed.

Having rubber with quality black bull is a sin

Despite unlimited millions of picture proof. we still have these silly deniers claiming BBC is not bigger, better, more satisfying. Who else is tired of this nonsense! Why can't they believe their eyes?
OMG, you are so mistaken: The 5 inch weewees spit within one minute and/or a few powerless strokes - discouraging - LOL! :devil:

Back