How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

I would like to suck that cock 🤤

I'm on birth control because I don't want ******* right now, but if I marry my (white) boyfriend, which is likely because I love him, he's a good partner and provider, we have talked about the possibility of a BBC getting me pregnant instead of him
How does he feel about you possibly getting Black bred? I remember a few years ago my live in gf and I had a similar conversation before she talked me into getting a vasectomy only to have her break the news of her pregnancy by our bull several months later.

Was on birth control from 15 to 21. Once I got off, I can’t go back. It is so clear to me now how repressed my sex drive was from it! I’m also very into breeding so obviously, getting off of it just made that more intense. I had heard it from many woman before I got off, but what you hear is true. Sex drive is back and especially when I’m fertile, I’m INSATIABLE! (and I love it)!!

I came off the pill about a year ago. I miss my big boobs that it gave me but I don't miss it messing with my mood and skin. My bf had a vasectomy last month. Was his choice, as it should be but it plays into our sex/kink life beautifully.
I have a huge breeding kink but don't want offspring. So would only do pregnancy risk play with the morning after pill. That way I could be 'bred' for a few hours. Insanely hot to me.
Breeding fantasies are some of my favourite though. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in 10 years and actually do it.
Everyone loves breeding.

Currently bred. Don't plan on going back on BC after I give birth for the foreseeable future if at all. Want to have at least two more babies with my nephew/bull before I hit menopause if I can. Anymore and we'd be even more over the moon for god choosing to bless us so.
is your bull your nephew, would love to have more detail ont his?

Hey. I'm close to 50, married and a mom of four. I'm not anymore using birth control but yes, I'm still feeling powerful and very fertile. Why not.

I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
HEIKE
View attachment 6357799
Beautiful blacked woman

Back