How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

My wife is fertile and not in BC. We are actually trying to get pregnant but not having much luck.
Get her some black cock, it took me 3 years of trying to get my wife pregnant, and out of the 7 we dated before that she was very irregular with her birth control, if you ask around a lot of white girls will tell a similar story to my wife’s,but in the first month or two of fucking bbc, the deed is done! I hope my wife decides to be bbc bred for our next baby!

Last edited:
My wife meets her guy alone now......but when we did all meet together he wore a condom...we were new to this....When she met him the very first time alone he talked her out of the condom and even came inside her. She said it was the heat of passion and they were all alone in bed together Now they do that exclusively but she meets him on non high risk times of the month. I kind of want to see that...him cumming inside her. right now I can only imagine seeing the base of his cock pulsating as he cums deep in her. Planting his seed deep as she holds him lovingly. But I do love that it happens in his bed all alone with her.
My wife is just starting to see him alone. Wants to spend the might with him.

Believe it or not, it actually does!
Good. Although I’m fertile, I wouldn’t mind my partner starting a family with another guy. I’m fairly hung for a cuck, but I know there are bigger guys out there who can also fuck better, and to deny my partner that opportunity would be a disservice in my opinion. It’s a win-win for all three of us. I’d cherish being a stepdad for their ******* and serving my partner and him as cuck privately

I think it's wonderful to be bred like a whore for your bull, once we find someone would love to be taken raw and feel every inch of his cock buried inside my womb and when I'm pregnant he can fuck my ass anytime he wants, I don't take birth control and when pregnant I'd love to feed him milk directly from my breasts.

Good. Although I’m fertile, I wouldn’t mind my partner starting a family with another guy. I’m fairly hung for a cuck, but I know there are bigger guys out there who can also fuck better, and to deny my partner that opportunity would be a disservice in my opinion. It’s a win-win for all three of us. I’d cherish being a stepdad for their ******* and serving my partner and him as cuck privately
I think it's wonderful to be bred like a whore for your bull, once we find someone would love to be taken raw and feel every inch of his cock buried inside my womb and when I'm pregnant he can fuck my ass anytime he wants, I don't take birth control and when pregnant I'd love to feed him milk directly from my breasts.
My wife's boyfriend loves drinking from her tits to. They were big before she got pregnant but damn haha

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.

Back