How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

me and wife are looking for a baby. We start last november but nothing happen yet. Usually we meet bulls during holidays and joking she said me that I have one chance yet because on summer holiday what will happen ....happen.
I have a mix of feelings
Meaning the two of you have been trying to make a baby? But now if she plays on vacation she will let whatever happens happen?

lol Was she really "joking" or just half-joking to test the waters with you? So are you going to let her know that it'll be okay to let nature take its course when she's with other, black, men?

I think she was as you say half joking... I really don't know what to think about it. In my mind grow a black baby is not a problem , just bit hard to explane to parents and friends... Is so exciting think to her nude that trash condom, smile and say "impregnate me" to the bull of that night, see hips moving ..... ok, i'm confused...

I think she was as you say half joking... I really don't know what to think about it. In my mind grow a black baby is not a problem , just bit hard to explane to parents and friends... Is so exciting think to her nude that trash condom, smile and say "impregnate me" to the bull of that night, see hips moving ..... ok, i'm confused...
Well, it seems like you've been trying for a long time now to get her pregnant. Maybe she's impatient and ready to allow other options? Since you're confused how you feel, I guess you'll need to sort out your feelings soon. Whether she tells a black man "impregnant me" or not, it seems like she might allow that to happen. But maybe she's waiting to see how you respond, whether you'll really give her your approval or not. You owe it to both of you to come up with a resolution before you watch her fertile hips rocking on his bare black shaft . . .

I hope next week she will said to me "it's positive!" If it will not happen i'll we sure talk about all options and if she will be sure of what sha wants I can think about giving my approval.
Lol well should I wish you luck? If you succeed will that put to rest these flutters of anticipation and confusion you've been suffering?

If you succeed then of course I wish you both the best--a happy family as well as healthy enjoyment of your extramarital adventures.

However if you're still "shooting blanks" for whatever reason then perhaps it's best if you keep an open mind about what lies ahead. Who knows, maybe it's meant to be--I mean, your wife getting her black baby belly on and you learning to live with it and love it :)

Good luck, whatever is in store.

Blablablablabla.... its incredible to read so many fantasmagoric/unreal posts!!

To be clear, this "fertile + not on birth control + want to be bred etc" thematic is 99 % of the time a cuckold or male fantasmagory! I'm a BBC slutwife since 2006. I've been attending to hundreds of interracial parties.... I've met several hundreds of black guys, hundreds of girls/wifes like me, i've played with condom and without condom etc... But i've never met anybody who are PLAYING REAL (it means real players, not just lurkers like here or fantasmers like here) who are here for beeing fertilized and have a black baby !!! B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T !!! All the hotwives I know are into this lifestyle because the loves black guys body/dicks/ways of fucking us. All the hotwives i know into this lifestyle are doing it with BBC because of the love of the sexual pleasure, because of our high needs of sex, because our hubbies loves us to be BBC sluts etc... But i've NEVER EVER heard IN REAL LIFE a single of those married ladies telling me "i'm into this because i want to be fertilized and to have a black baby". Bla-bla-bla... STOP!

Yes, i love sex. I love beeing the queen of spades i am. I love beeing known as a huge Sluwife available for all the blacks in my region. But guys, its only SEXUAL. I'm here to have sex, to receive black seed inside all of my holes, but i'm not here to have a black baby!!! So, OF COURSE i'm taking my responsability and i'm under birth control (pills). WTF! Is there any honest ladies on this forum or what. Or only dumb husbands writting their fantasm hidding behing a female/couple nickname.

Pffff... pittyfull. (n)(n)(n)

I agree, Ive been lifestyle 15 years. Im finding it out the hard way on this B2W site. It actually does happen cause I have bred for couples in past, but its a rare thing as you said. You are very grounded and realistic and I respect you haha. I have yet to meet anyone on here who is real about breeding, most seem to be into fetish/fantasy. It isnt very many honest people here at all and it doesnt bother them that they lead you on or waste your time smh.

I wish..one of her regulars she fell in love with would have been a good candidate to breed her but it never happened..we discussed it..and we played with verbal humilation at times by her asking him to get her pregnant while I watched and sometimes me asking him to breed her in front of me..he deserved it..his masculine fit body and large cock coupled with her fit tone body and tight pussy...he would have been a keeper for us had it happened we both agreed we liked him enough to allow it to happen if it was going to happen with anyone outside of our relationship it would have been him...she loved him and preferred him enough she had me suck his cock before and afterwards to show them both I submitted to him as the alpha male and accepted his much larger cock fucking my wife better than me and submitted to him as the alpha male, preferring and helping him cum inside my wifes pussy, giving him what he wanted from her and me by watching and doing whatever was necessary for him to cum inside her pussy bareback....and if she were to fall pregnant, discuss our future together and his role in our lives post pregnancy..with her admitting if she had one she might want to give him another depending on how it went with all of us and a blended family...

I’m looking for a serious couple who is actually trying to get pregnant by a bbc bull :) please be serious, again :)

Attachments

• DB567D6E-D5E8-45AA-9524-6A2CE96925D6.jpeg
    DB567D6E-D5E8-45AA-9524-6A2CE96925D6.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 4CDBA22A-F2E0-41A2-9D17-D222C7FC74FF.jpeg
    4CDBA22A-F2E0-41A2-9D17-D222C7FC74FF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • A15400F2-B80C-4D5B-BAA8-4735B6329B03.jpeg
    A15400F2-B80C-4D5B-BAA8-4735B6329B03.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 61
Back